• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux DDos protection

Xandoko

Reaction score
There is any ddos protection for my vps linux debian 8 because many guys attack my site .

Same here, someone is continously ddosing my server. I dont even know why. Im using OVH. AND NOTHING.

Is there any fix for that? Something like packet blocking?

Where are you from? Cause afaik ovh has had connection issues with people hosting from north america lately

@edit
nvm, i read your profile and it says you're from poland. So idk then. Try to contact them about it
I have just setup some iptables to prevent ddoses and looks like it worked fine. Btw is there any script that will freeze monsters or kick players when ddos is in progress?

Thank you for your interest @DestinationSer. I appreciate your help :)

I have just setup some iptables to prevent ddoses and looks like it worked fine. Btw is there any script that will freeze monsters or kick players when ddos is in progress?

Thank you for your interest @DestinationSer. I appreciate your help :)
No problem :) Im sure there is, Take a look through globalevents in resources if you cant find it using search

Back