• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

dead by lunarforce !

jacekkonin

Reaction score
gm's by server problems I lost lvl.. thanks
please explain the situation!!
Nick Medion

Attachments

It's DDoS attacks, nothing that I can foresee, but I'm working on blocking them.
Since you posted a thread about it 20 minutes before you died, you should've been cautious before logging in/going to hunt again. Monsters won't attack you if you are disconnected.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but I'm not DDoSing my own servers so I think you should stop blaming me if you want me to communicate status updates with you.
I didn't respond to your first thread because of the childish posts in that thread, I'm simply ignoring such posts.

It's DDoS attacks, nothing that I can foresee, but I'm working on blocking them.
Since you posted a thread about it 20 minutes before you died, you should've been cautious before logging in/going to hunt again. Monsters won't attack you if you are disconnected.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but I'm not DDoSing my own servers so I think you should stop blaming me if you want me to communicate status updates with you.
I didn't respond to your first thread because of the childish posts in that thread, I'm simply ignoring such posts.
Is it good now Mark?

It seems stable at the moment, I'm still monitoring the server for any incoming attacks to update the firewall if necessary.

Back