• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deadly Alliance BADDNESS

that renacashi sux, why dosent GM's ban him?? everyone knows he bots and shit.

Please tell me how am i supposed to kill someone solo, enlighten me with your almighty powers of wisdom?

BTW Emil this is how scared of you i am
Apr 13 2009, 08:50:19 Killed at Level 273 by Renacashi

Pierce you are really crap lol, first of all;
killing a lvl 150 mage on ur 324 mage while just ue'ing is no skill.

Second; running away with mapclick, gran hur + time ring makes u the fastest on the server so how the fuck would they be able to catch u?

Edit to that second one.. Probably paralyze script too.. I dk but i just guess becouse he's dashing

03:32 You lose 3 hitpoints due to an attack by a scorpion.03:35 You lose 1 hitpoint due to an attack by a scorpion.

Why didnt you do exana pox? Yeah becouse you have a "pz timer" or wtf it's called..
Or you're just blind enought to miss it.. rofl...
03:40 Kilbi: »i lose pz in 1 min(maybe its a timer idk...)

And that about dashing im almost sure that ur doing that becouse ur missing stairs with 1 scm every time as you do with dash...
And you're smaching ur face agenst that small bushes in the desert and keep going in to it. "Sorry not possible".

03:45 Yrre: »now i'm hasted
03:45 Yrre: »time ring
03:45 Yrre: »and sparking rainbow shield

Sparking Rainbow Shield increases your speed by 10 levels and gives 36 defense

Sparking Rainbow Shield
It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 100 or higher.
It has been temporarily imbued with energy magic and increases your speed. (From tibia wiki...)

Last edited:
Hail Deadly Alliance they claim they that i am the "retarded noob"
they sneak me in wyrms I couldn't turn on the cam inside because i was concentrating more on getting out into the open and had to solo Diddackz but afterwards i run around for 15 entire minutes and lose pz

Apr 16 2009, 07:04:10 Killed at Level 157 by Renacashi

Wow they suck.cam

(They don't even know that rainbow shields can ONLY be used by KNIGHTS LALALALAL)

Even in the cam they insult my pvp when they can't even killzor me awwww BAD PLAYERS don't give up maybe one day you'll learn how to play this game :huh:

HAIL FAIL MASSSSSSLOGS :/
With your char everyone can do that, even a pl ...
And you only killed 1 of them?
I would have killed atleast 6 of them
20:35 Bubben the Almighty [172]: good pvp skills u got there... <-- For being lvl 325 he suck, seriously ^^

Lol, what should he do? Rook his char to 180 and then fight you? 6 150's do more dmg and can shoot mwalls and shit together 6 times faster than renacashi could... so you all got pwned by 1 man.

Lol, what should he do? Rook his char to 180 and then fight you? 6 150's do more dmg and can shoot mwalls and shit together 6 times faster than renacashi could... so you all got pwned by 1 man.

Pointless thread the cam sucked mapclicked away thought he were some god go get some pvp renacashi

Yes i'm supposed to stand still and sd 5 times and hope to god that those 5 sds kill you! (OH WAIT YOU CAN JUST EXURA GRAN!)

We're not saying this guy has no pvp, we're just saying this isn't 'good pvp'. You cannot say you owned people cuz u escaped, every high level mage of 180+ would have escaped probably, it's not that hard.

If that was to me, I didnt tell him to stand still, did i? I just said i would do it so much better..And as far as i can see i only see around 2 or 3 ppls?

Please tell me how am i supposed to kill someone solo, enlighten me with your almighty powers of wisdom?

BTW Emil this is how scared of you i am
Apr 13 2009, 08:50:19 Killed at Level 273 by Renacashi

Oh oh you r0xzor, plax go kill ur self at Demons sayin its laggs/kicks/debuggs so your KILL-LIST dissapears!

PS:
I uploaded the Debug picture, when u killed me, but some1 erased it ;<

hELL YEAH!!
WE IN OUR FAMILY HAVE NOT USED BOTS FOR OVER 2CLIENTS AGO.. SO AS WE SAY.. dONT HATE THE PLAYAH, HATE THE GAME.

Back