• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Dealed,.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with your application. You should notify a mod to delete/close your old thread.

@Fablow..
Thanks for your kind letters.. I can really feel it from my heart. :)..
@Vendeliko..
thanks/!
@Fablow::
Edit: I've contacted with Scarlet Ayleid, and he deleted it.

Last edited:
I'd like to suggest editing your layout for your application. If you look at professional business cards and brochures now, they are all aligned. For resumes and applications it makes more sense to keep all of your work neatly to the left. Each point should be indented with a tab. As you get more used to it, work on bolding your titles and avoiding underlining or italisizing your fonts.
Never ever use a centralized alignment. Its extremely unprofessional and it gives the impression of a lack of organization (when you may be the complete opposite).

I'd like to suggest editing your layout for your application. If you look at professional business cards and brochures now, they are all aligned. For resumes and applications it makes more sense to keep all of your work neatly to the left. Each point should be indented with a tab. As you get more used to it, work on bolding your titles and avoiding underlining or italisizing your fonts.
Never ever use a centralized alignment. Its extremely unprofessional and it gives the impression of a lack of organization (when you may be the complete opposite).

Thank you so much. I really feel it more helpful.

Last edited:
That's not what I'm saying...you don't have to bump your application every time it goes down 3 or 4 threads..I also asked you to change your title to something that isn't mine..you changed it for a few days now It's almost the exact same as mine..<_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back