• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Dear Otland Members I need to have a safe hoster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velington

Server/Web Developer
Reaction score
Hello Otland members :D Now i looking for a hoster or a dedicated server for my realmap server as are downloaded from otland. I will pay you monthly from the donation money i hope you will host for me.

I got Linux Experience :D

Last edited:
haha i like the "Dear Otland Members" at the beggening its like sending an e-mail or so to otland :p, also nobody will provide you with a dedicated server since it actually needs you to give them some % of your donations because it COSTS THEM MONEY to buy a dedicated serv since ur ot can be un-successful and then they will just lose money and go cry next to a wall or something like that.

Anyway good luck: Gelendizer

There are people that hosts on some decent computers though.

Search around.

I know TKO is looking for a server :)
You will find him down in this board.

Well add him on MSN and talk with him and see it for yourself ;)

Good idea FreshMapper but if someone know something about him tell me :D

Also just a tip, if you get a website let TKO write on it because your English is kinda bad.

Warm regards: Gelendizer

well you got TKO willing to host and you didn't choose him, that is strange since most of Otland members know him.

just a tip bro, choose TKO if you don't find any hoster :) (which you won't if you keep ignoring hosters)

I don't like VPS sorry but i want an dedicated for mine server. VPS is not safe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back