• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dear red

lagalagalaga

Ranked #1 of shit talking
Reaction score
it takes only 10 secconds to fix somebodys capacity i asked 4 you to fix vesebles wich took 5 secconds so red can you please fix Drakans capacity and Oif we need them for war and that procedure takes 30 secconds intotal mabye less

it was a nice thing to do when its 2:am and ure getting yelled at by ure parants right???? ask drakan he was talking to me and i fully put in there to you and oif IT WAS 2:AM dont go hateing on me if me and answer came we would run shit if i came it would of been over next time dude my shit talking skills gets everyones attention for a war

yeah it will only take me drak and oif to kill all of them but they have their cap bug and i was alone and i was like w.e i will let them kill me but its funny how they get happy if they kill me

I hope red shows that he actually cares and fixes our cap sooner or later.
I feel so neglected! :D I miss using pots. Scanky br's know my caps bugged so they just kill me in an instant.

I hope red shows that he actually cares and fixes our cap sooner or later.
I feel so neglected! :D I miss using pots. Scanky br's know my caps bugged so they just kill me in an instant.

same, carbon thinks hes the shit each time he kills my 300 1 rb, simply cuz i got no cap 4 pots.

yeah it will only take me drak and oif to kill all of them but they have their cap bug and i was alone and i was like w.e i will let them kill me but its funny how they get happy if they kill me

I know their caps are bugged thats why i made this thread so red can fix them... and stop complaning wait untill my team gets on and run the brs over and you sould come to :D extra help even tho we run 20 people with 6 people

I know their caps are bugged thats why i made this thread so red can fix them... and stop complaning wait untill my team gets on and run the brs over and you sould come to :D extra help even tho we run 20 people with 6 people

even tho thats wut we did wen bruhs fought fuck everybody

cept pots wernt bugged

even tho thats wut we did wen bruhs fought fuck everybody

cept pots wernt bugged

true that you guys did run us and i saw it in both videos the desert 1 you made and the 1 in bkb/wyrms/nightmares/dragons wich is what zarz made and im pretty damn sure those wernt all complete? am i wrong their correct me if i am

true that you guys did run us and i saw it in both videos the desert 1 you made and the 1 in bkb/wyrms/nightmares/dragons wich is what zarz made and im pretty damn sure those wernt all complete? am i wrong their correct me if i am

wut do u mean by complete

like in zarz's video the whole war in wyrms/bkb wasent ther it was only like cupole of deaths wich were fasanating XD

i supose ure video in the desert was complete exept for that 1 that lasted for like 2 secconds

Back