• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Death Debug

Daxu

Banned User
Reaction score
i have 0.4_svn trunk.r3937 and have rpoblem
after ded debug :/ whats wrong?

I have the same problem. My lib is completely updated to the latest. Isn't that.

Edit: read wrong, anyhow i dont have any problems with this maybe you have some onPrepareDeath functions in creaturescripts

wrong packet sent to client? without debug info its not that easy to guess you know?

wrong packet sent to client? without debug info its not that easy to guess you know?

debugdeath.jpg

Used last updates.. trunk..
Or tfs 0.3.6+

Confic.lua-> monsterLootMessage = 0

Confic.lua-> monsterLootMessage = 0 not work :/

i have trunk 3937 8.62 :p

Kay first of all it's CONFIG not confic, and second, monsterLootMessage has nothing to do with it because 1. The debug report does not mention a talk_mode_beyondlast error like it used to, and 2. IT'S PLAYERS DYING! this is the second time I've told you that Elex. It has nothing to do with creatures dying. I already know how to fix the bug with monsters dying and it's not setting it to 0 in config.lua

Latest sources of 0.4. I can't help you out cause my premium ran out like this morning or yesterday morning.

Back