• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Death

if you are retarded it's normal for you
look I'm not fucking talking to you ok? If your mother is a bitch not my probem if you complain that the EU sticks paste bit and according to your the mage are immortal with that say (AM NOOB EPIC) You can not kill one easy wizard? And if you can not kill one mage Just Retire

wait what?
how did you die on a lvl 400 EK by 9 MAGES?
i mean cmon dude maybe its better to just uninstall tibia

EK heals about 750 per sec. (level does NOT MATTER)

about 5 mages (lvl 45+) ml 110 (3 days offline train) break its healing EASILY

EK without sio = dead

The penelty for death right now is ridiculous, i die by more then 12 people and lose 250%? 20 million exp. I wanna shoot myself in the head
Dude do NOT fucking cry, I was the EK standing infront of u and stopping you from running to ur nooby team. You we're lvl 396 or smthn when we killed you, and dude my friend lost 20lvls in like 24hrs by waring etc lvling up is so easy, you even giggle when u lvl up. And u don't die as much as you get exp unless u never hunt ofc lol

Back