• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathMatch - Oldschool Edition (Complete) Anything else?

Eldin

Eldin Projects
Premium User
Reaction score
Logo_zpsakenmgyr.png

Greets!
Open Tibia began as everyting else, small and simple with one of Tibia's best aspects, PvP.
I remember when I could play for hours just enjoying the PvP in the most fair and simple way.

While working on several projects I got to think of the old funny days and I decided to make this tiny Project in memory of the first Open Tibia servers. I don't know if anyone else remember or got to experience it but if you do, I'd love your thoughts and feedback, or anyone else for that matter.

The server is complete and it's ready to go online.
If their is any interest I will set it online when/if @HalfAway have some spare time.
Once/if the server have been hosted and tested I will release it for public download.

Channel_zps6rhnqxk8.png

DeathMatch - Oldschool Edition by Eldin
My intention is to always push for the newer TFS distros and Tibia clients.
The server is TFS 1.2 and Tibia Client 10.77.

The Map will be Real Tibia Greenshore, small and simple with houses and open areas.
Stairs has been removed as we want to avoid any jump, it's pure open PvP.

Greenshore.jpg

General Information:
-Hotkeys Disabled - You aim on the screen like the old days for fair and skilled PvP
-Deathloss - None (Not even BP)
-No Advance - Everything is set from start
-Runes have no charges
-Ring will give you 25 mana every second and never expire
-Sudden Death Rune - 3-4 shots to kill a player
-Ultimate Healing Rune - 1 for Full Heal
-Exura Vita Spell - 100 Mana = Full Heal
-Energy Wave Spell - 200 Mana (old name exevo mort hur)

Your Character:

StartEQ_zpsrwyj1ibd.png

Your Spellbook:

Spellbook_zpsh7xlr6is.png

Extra:
-Kill Death Ratio & Frag Texts

KDRatio_zps568ihwcw.png

KillText_zpsnfy54uz9.png

Small Event:
-Weather - Rain & Lighting, you might get struck for 25-75 dmg, it could be the difference between Life and Death so keep your hitpoints up while this event is Active!

Weather_zpst7ohgssn.png

Donations:
A few non-pay to win donations will be available to keep the server online.
Example: 1 Euro = All Outfits
One or another might be a small improvement like Mounts = Speed but nothing game-changing.

Discussion:
What do you think, will this still be fun?
Feel free to bring any suggestions or ideas.

The entire goal is to keep it small and simple without all vocations or a massive amount of spells.
All characters will be equal and your personal skills matters.

Thank you for reading.

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps4aaa3715.png

Last edited:
Can't tell you how happy I am to see you working on a project again @Eldin :)
Good luck!

The server will go online any day now.

Also added:
Code:
-Added Reward onKill. (1 Mana Potion)
-Added KillCount + Text "First Blood, Double Kill!" Etc
-Added DeathCount

KillText_zpsnfy54uz9.png

Thank you @Damon , so glad you're still around! ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Last edited:
To make a lil money to support the server I like the 1$ for the outfits, but could also do 1$ per mount. However, also make it possible to unlock mounts for like a certain amount of kills or something.

Looks like some fun, great work!
I'm constantly updating my war datapack and server too, the latest datapack released is getting quite far behind the live server due to my laziness but I'd be happy to send you anything specific from it you may desire to implement for this :)

Thanks for the compliment @Eldin =)
Let me know when you decide to start work on your next pvp server and I will be more than happy to provide you with the latest data pack that I use for my live 10.91 war server!
Once TFS 1.2 is released I'll probably release an update to the pack publicly too.

Suup. Ill join tonight after work at like 10pm(Swedish time). Seems fun!

Back