• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deaths And Frags.

Jixuffi

Reaction score
I have an idea could you add TOP COUNTRIES?

There will be how many frags each country have and how many deaths it will show which country dominates : ) :ninja:

K/D ratio would make more sense than individual stats

I mean honestly that would be stupid because there only a limited amount of americans that play this ot and a ton of people from Poland or Sweden

Good idea but I'm from Canada and don't think there is more than 5 players from my country lol I agree more with the kill/death ratio but might get abused by ppl killing level 8s

Good idea but I'm from Canada and don't think there is more than 5 players from my country lol I agree more with the kill/death ratio but might get abused by ppl killing level 8s

Could factor the levels into the ratio. Levels killed/levels dead.

Yes if you would click on the country it shows list of levels what it killed 7,9,100,300 etc

still that doesn't miss the fact that theres a ton of ppl from 1 area and like non from anywhere else(like America or Canada)

still that doesn't miss the fact that theres a ton of ppl from 1 area and like non from anywhere else(like America or Canada)

And why exactly does this matter? If you have a kill rate of 1,5 and Poland has a kill rate of 0,8 that still shows everything you need to know, regardless of how many people come from 1 area.

Could factor the levels into the ratio. Levels killed/levels dead.

Yeah never thought of that, its an even better idea and also could make it so it doesnt count if they are like 100 levels lower or something so if a level 200 kills a level 100 it wouldnt count as a frag to stop some abuse

top fraggers ?D: would be cool to see whos up there in frags

If you want KD ratio, why you dont play in FPS Games... For example Battlefield 3 in there, you'll see who prevails in the country killing:D
Shadocores please, we cant do from this server, PVP-E Server.

Last edited:
Back