• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dropped out of school, didn't feel like doing my exams. Quit my job which was working at Target and my only task was to stock the shelfs. And I told my mom to fuck off and I broke my cellphone.

I am fully prepared to play DeathZot V2

I dropped out of school, didn't feel like doing my exams. Quit my job which was working at Target and my only task was to stock the shelfs. And I told my mom to fuck off and I broke my cellphone.

I am fully prepared to play DeathZot V2
There we go.....

@Xagul will we be told before it starts up what perks actually will work? or will the perk list have all the workable ones in there?

Perks in my opinion are good untill later in the game. Not too good for a noticeable change until u have alot

just asking a question, during beta i didn't know what perks were available and what weren't is all
There's a channel for perks you can open, it lists the available perks you can use and their effects. :p

only 5 of the huge list of perks worked in beta, so it was a logical question to ask if they where all infact working.

only 5 of the huge list of perks worked in beta, so it was a logical question to ask if they where all infact working.
Yeah and thats one of the reasons the server has not been released. It actually surprises me that you guys are assuming stuff won't be finished on release lol.

Yeah and thats one of the reasons the server has not been released. It actually surprises me that you guys are assuming stuff won't be finished on release lol.

i would say its because you are Synthetic and we know you..... Buttt....... that wouldn't be true in that sense... you just would do a damn Blizzard Entertainment and keep pushing back the release making what seams like should only take a few months into a few million months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back