• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a few more vocation hints:

1. One vocation has two different names based on your characters sex
2. One vocation gets it's own pet that scales with your level & equipment
3. One vocation's passive is healing whenever it deals damage to enemies
4. One vocation is a shifter, and it's spells are based entirely on what it shifts into.

TALK DIRTY TO ME

4. One vocation is a shifter, and it's spells are based entirely on what it shifts into.
2 sounds badass

1. if female = Housewife (frying pan attack, nags enemies to death) if male = Buisness dude (shoots golf balls and makes all creatures pay taxes)
2. Hunter.
3. Vampire / Necromancer? / Warlock?
4. Druid <- fucking obvious imo (and if i am wrong, flame on!)

I like the sound of all of them, other than number 2 - not a fan of pets.

PS Jake, will you post little teasers like that everyday please?

Getting worried as we have 5 named vocations on the front, We also know Ninja is now named Rogue, and not 1 of the 4 mystery vocs questioned here. so that makes 10 vocations and i havent seen barbarian yet.................. my lovely baby barbarian................. better be ingame....

My bet is, this is all one vocation.
A Shapshifting, Lifestealing, Pet Owning, where the male version is called Summaner Beaststealer, and female is Sumwomaner Breastmilker.

Only vocations I'm worried about is. Ninja and bard ;( I miss anthem

Those vocations look so cool. And sorry havent been on. Been working then quit. Then Shawn put xdc up so been on xdc lol.

It's the weekend, a lot of people are out doing other things :p.
Of course not me, I just script 24/7 until I die =/

Suggestion

Achievements, playing XDC i can say its been fun with some of the achievements and rewards. i feel a deep system like that would add more depth to Deathzot and make it feel even nicer.

figured its been a little bit since suggestions happened.
Hope side projects like playing XDC/Other servers and playing LoL all day arent holding up progress to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back