• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be because hes selfish... he will start hunting u at level 2k if you are hunting in the wrong spawn and the only way to get out of it is to pay or else he sits there with his no life and spam kills you... lol

I didnt ask who was fucking shit up :) i asked who im gunna be joining hahaha WHO WANTS THE COCKTITUDE?!!??!?!

Yo lets join the same guild again ;)
im goin to try to stay out of war this time, i was pretty much out of war the whole time on the last one until the last couple of weeks!!

Haha Sounds legit haha.
yea it would be if i didnt have to use extra small tweezers : (

im goin to try to stay out of war this time, i was pretty much out of war the whole time on the last one until the last couple of weeks!!

yea it would be if i didnt have to use extra small tweezers : (
That's a damn shame bro lol. I just applied for a job the application took me 2 freaking hours haha.

That's a damn shame bro lol. I just applied for a job the application took me 2 freaking hours haha.
Yea applications like that suck, my job is only 8 hours a day 6 days a week but I just don't feel like playing anygames or getting on here a lot until deathzot is on, and I'm usually with my gf after work anyways lol oh and I hope u get that job

From what it seems like I think they're going to say the release date the following friday ;D idk why

From what it seems like I think they're going to say the release date the following friday ;D idk why
there is no Logic to that basis..... as Logic woulda said they where going to give the 7 day release date the week after they said it was "Very close" but as u can see, 2 going onto 3 weeks later, not the case

granted, the probability is much higher than it as been, and any and every week forward makes the probability spike higher, but who fking knows with this team.

How about let's wait till the server actually starts to teaming up cause people change there minds way to fast when it comes to deathzot they go to the best team at first then switch if they start to die a lot

How about let's wait till the server actually starts to teaming up cause people change there minds way to fast when it comes to deathzot they go to the best team at first then switch if they start to die a lot

Those who i team with have played with me for some time and not just 1 era

Or atleast been talkin on skype with

No fun in that Hedon.

@Killallah R3ign? I think he quit because Syn and R3ign had different views on how the server should be.
Syn made it his way and r3ign didn't like it. That's what I think (I think I may have spoken with R3ign during the first version as well about this, I am unsure though).

No fun in that Hedon.

@Killallah R3ign? I think he quit because Syn and R3ign had different views on how the server should be.
Syn made it his way and r3ign didn't like it. That's what I think (I think I may have spoken with R3ign during the first version as well about this, I am unsure though).

rofl r3ign quit? hahaha nop he didnt xD

Those who i team with have played with me for some time and not just 1 era

Or atleast been talkin on skype with
I'm not talkin about those kind of people lol the dick riders is the ones I'm talkin about
No fun in that Hedon.

Deathzot is fun no matter what lol, and it's funner to have good wars instead of people goin team to team

I'm not talkin about those kind of people lol the dick riders is the ones I'm talkin about

Deathzot is fun no matter what lol, and it's funner to have good wars instead of people goin team to team

i never team up with ppl i wouldnt trust. So i dont really have that problem ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back