• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I better be off work when this comes on I didn't get to play it last time

lol, Obama sure wont be in Beta round 2, burned that bridge a while ago... did a huge amount of Ctrl Z though in B1 oh well.

I will post the ip when ready. Recently reformatted, need to install 7.89 trillion gigs of updates... and then manually press check for updates 500 more times because it fails to find them all at the same time.

Edit:
Almost forgot, then I need to activate windows over the phone since apparently you can no longer activate online after the first time you have ever done it. So I will have to listen to the computer bitch slowly read out the numbers because they don't have an option to speed it up for people who aren't computer illiterate.

Edit 2:
NEVERMIND! Praise the holy microsoft not-so-gods they finally fixed it and I can now activate it online again!!!!!

I will post the ip when ready. Recently reformatted, need to install 7.89 trillion gigs of updates... and then manually press check for updates 500 more times because it fails to find them all at the same time.

Edit:
Almost forgot, then I need to activate windows over the phone since apparently you can no longer activate online after the first time you have ever done it. So I will have to listen to the computer bitch slowly read out the numbers because they don't have an option to speed it up for people who aren't computer illiterate.

Edit 2:
NEVERMIND! Praise the holy microsoft not-so-gods they finally fixed it and I can now activate it online again!!!!!

So, without meaning to sound too eager, any idea how long this is going to take?

So, without meaning to sound too eager, any idea how long this is going to take?
I've no idea... Started out with 101 updates, then 18, 1, now 66. HuehEUheEUhe bets on the next amount of updates anyone?

My laptop says there is something wrong with my battery and it could shutdown suddenly. -.- oh nooooooooooooooooooooo

It's going to say 1500 updates because the tibia gods hate us lmao. On another note... It fucking snowed in Chicago today

It's going to say 1500 updates because the tibia gods hate us lmao. On another note... It fucking snowed in Chicago today
dont say any other word about snow.... just stop it..... no.... just no.............

Gonna go buy beer then come back and wait for it. Get drunk and play some Dzot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back