• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mainly want to test the Zealot voc, sounds like something I'd enjoy

may we ask, if all goes as planned, will the Beta open in the morning, mid day or evening of tomorrow?

I rly whana see the summoner in action, always was fond of fast DPS and Summoning and Support classes in Tibia it's self because you do not see alot of it.

Beta is still on schedule, I am playing right now... you aren't?

P.S.
It's not a full blown beta, just a 1-2 day vocation/starting area(s) test.

Murder..............................

Beta is still on schedule, I am playing right now... you aren't?

P.S.
It's not a full blown beta, just a 1-2 day vocation/starting area(s) test.
Beasttt

The rest of the vocations are now on the front page (click here). Xagul and I don't believe the other 3 will make it into release and we feel it will be better if we release them at a later time and slowly incorporate them into the server. Because the vocations have been completely remade we believe it will be better for the server and less overwhelming.

The rest of the vocations are now on the front page (click here). Xagul and I don't believe the other 3 will make it into release and we feel it will be better if we release them at a later time and slowly incorporate them into the server. Because the vocations have been completely remade we believe it will be better for the server and less overwhelming.
Well u just got all of us super excited XD good job

Gonna be either an archer or shade depending on how I feel the day I make my character. Cant wait for opening. //Baws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back