• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
lool... might aswell put up an ot for now since people been waiting for months. I dont really mind what server is up for example deathzot v1,xdc,the war ot, or madness 2?

EDIT: Unless this is your guy's joke for an April Fools day.

Last edited:
Xagul and I decided to cancel the project. It's just too time consuming and there hasn't been any interest in the server. We decided to work on a real map server because we feel we can make a great RPG experience. I'll make a new thread with live updates about our real map project later today.

your a sick mother fker, Troll.. how about some real status update as it feels like u tooken a week off from the project.

Xagul and I decided to cancel the project. It's just too time consuming and there hasn't been any interest in the server. We decided to work on a real map server because we feel we can make a great RPG experience. I'll make a new thread with live updates about our real map project later today.

real maps ftw bro

This ain't nothing to joke about lol, I will murder u and xagul

fHhahahahah hes gotta be messin with us he wouldnt just put all this work in and jsut drop it haha no way to many hours put into it man...hahah Im calling BS on this haha Im sitting here just waiting for the April Fools :))))
Am I right or am I right guys???

Holy crap Death Ninja I miss you1!!! Crap who were my chars hahaha damit i cants remember!!!!! Ugh!!! We use to always hang out on Deathzot! damit!!!

Okay heres an idea. Take down Bitzot and put up one of the other 100 ots you guys have. Holy shit theres nothing to do

Well I guess I was kinda late on the whole April Fool's thing - but yes I was kidding. There's not much to update you guys on so I'd appreciate it if you would stop asking for them. There's a lot of "behind the scene" work that goes into working on a server and that's what we have been working on. We will update when another 'beta' will be out.

I feel like you would genuinely be tracked down for this if it wasn't april fools :p

I think the fact that the most bsos spawns are easily findable by palyers who are allowed to play in between of the betas is kinda unfair :(

I think the fact that the most bsos spawns are easily findable by palyers who are allowed to play in between of the betas is kinda unfair :(

So you think its fair that the beta testers will be ahead of the non beta testers, this is like the trickle system theres always going to be someone better in most cases, yeah theyll know shit we dont, All we have to do is adapt simple as that. and they are technically in a beta doing that just a strict closed one. oh well hope it comes out soon ^_^

lool... might aswell put up an ot for now since people been waiting for months. I dont really mind what server is up for example deathzot v1,xdc,the war ot, or madness 2?

EDIT: Unless this is your guy's joke for an April Fools day.

pretty late fools day since its the second and not first

Holy crap Death Ninja I miss you1!!! Crap who were my chars hahaha damit i cants remember!!!!! Ugh!!! We use to always hang out on Deathzot! damit!!!
I know one of them was Phillip something lol

I know one of them was Phillip something lol
Hahahha dude I miss playing with you man haha We would always chill by your house right next to the main temple place to the left in the middle<< haha Damn Cant wait to play with you again I hope Warwick isnt there with his stupid Dave bot.....Guy took alll kills couldnt even level in Pandora haha

D3 Ros Game Over.......... inside a Rift right... just killed a few elites packs.. Find a treasure goblin and prepare myself for it cause its hard for me to kill 1 right now before he vanishes on my difficulty.. hit it once.. Chase it a little, then i run into literally over 25 other treasure goblins on the screen.... i was like a dog with 100 tennis balls all bouncing at once.... i made sure to hit every single god damn 1 of them and not come even close to killing a single 1.... Completely offtopic.. but it flabbergasted me with awesomeness.... lool.

Hahahha dude I miss playing with you man haha We would always chill by your house right next to the main temple place to the left in the middle<< haha Damn Cant wait to play with you again I hope Warwick isnt there with his stupid Dave bot.....Guy took alll kills couldnt even level in Pandora haha
lol ahh not worried about noone, and i probly wont be playing like i use to with the job i have now, but it was fun while it lasted

find something and message me when you do D:<
I tried. Idk wtf going on with that other server lol. They was a bunch of noobs. They had entirely to much staff for the small community they had they resets 2 days in row=bye bye players lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back