• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully functional (& a lot of other cool features) :)

It's going to be more than seven days after (too many finals this and next week, and I don't want to release mid week).
I have my last final tomorrow. Good luck bro. And can't wait to play this again and to check the website out. Back to studing/watching all-stars reruns that i missed xD

It's going to be more than seven days after (too many finals this and next week, and I don't want to release mid week).
Understandable bro I got finals all week also. Cant wait though...keep me posted when your ready Synthetic

Very much looking forward to the release Syn, take your time so you can have a crass free opening.
No need to rush for the queers in this thread.

Good can't wait to see it and play on the new deathzot

Very much looking forward to the release Syn, take your time so you can have a crass free opening.
No need to rush for the queers in this thread.
We're queers but yet look at ur pic there queer!!! And who the fuck uses queer? Other then a true fag

as far as I can tell the day its supposed to be released wont be a playable day due to fags ddosing but I hope they wont this time..

Release date prediction probability based on current information
Server will be online by;
Friday the 16th -- 0% chance
Friday the 23th -- 30% chance
Friday the 30st -- 75% chance
Friday the 6th -- 100% chance

Now, after saying said Percents by Obamanizer Probability changes to
2015 - 10% chance
2016 - 55% chance
2019 - 0% chance - Synthetic dies to murder suicide.

It wouldn't be too bad if there were any half decent ots out there. But there aren't. Theres a fuck-ton of RL maps, but seriously - who wants that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back