• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long post man
The 400-500 levels sucked if you were one of the first hitting it because the exp was crap lol. I was there and I only got 1 level if it was an exp orb, and even then it wasn't always a full level. Something like 80%. But I felt it was fine, gave you time to gather t1s to merge for the next area.

Why are so many people butt hurt on here? i dont wanna come here to read 2 people arguing back and forth like 5 year olds... i come here to read the updates and see info about the server... lol goddam u cant even find the updates because theres 1 update every like 12 pages of rage and i dont wanna go through them all -.-"

Thats why i sit with this forum open every waking hour when im at my compiuter.
So i can check whats been said (the nessecary parts atleast).

Why are so many people butt hurt on here? i dont wanna come here to read 2 people arguing back and forth like 5 year olds... i come here to read the updates and see info about the server... lol goddam u cant even find the updates because theres 1 update every like 12 pages of rage and i dont wanna go through them all -.-"
I agree, I wish they would make it so the creator of a thread was a sort of "Thread Mod" and could ban people from posting on the thread... I am getting sick of people using this thread as their own personal chat room.
If your post isn't about the server, Synthetic, or myself... Just don't fucking post it. Quite simple really.

I agree, I wish they would make it so the creator of a thread was a sort of "Thread Mod" and could ban people from posting on the thread... I am getting sick of people using this thread as their own personal chat room.
If your post isn't about the server, Synthetic, or myself... Just don't fucking post it. Quite simple really.

LOL i got an idea, tell people if they rage then when deathzot opens they cant play for at least 1 week :p lolololol

I hope that Syn, will put in all the passcodes in the game. So that we will be able to remove stones , such as the stone at goblin tower.

Ok for the people that keep asking me... Black Hole runes will be making a reappearance in Deathzot 2, how to get them will remain a secret however :D!
#lolepicsecretshype

Bro that ain't fair! I'm rageing right now because the server isn't up. Dose that mean I don't get to play the 1st week cuzz I like the server??!?!?!?!?!?!

@Synthetic_ Why you no postz? <3

no... i mean the people who are only on this thread to troll and spam it... the ones who make it so noone can read the updates :p

Will it be similar to 8.0 dzot how u were able to obtain the apoc rune, with the secret passcode?

Synthetic is just fine... he was seen on the Beta on his admin for a little bit, Then the next day was spotted doing out door activities with his moose
as seen below for proof.
2b753352-982f-4b8c-8c23-f43450e3fc08_zpsfd7aa16e.jpg

^ loled

Synthetic is doing well, both of his hands are functional again.

hello my beautiful people i played for like 5 hours this beta time maybe a little leas and alls i can say to people being the first ones on is ablessing because i was so far behind i went 200-500 so fast i was still in t1 minus 3 t3s givem to me i woulda had some t2 in their place but yea kinda irrelevant juat what i noticed

Synthetic is just fine... he was seen on the Beta on his admin for a little bit, Then the next day was spotted doing out door activities with his moose
as seen below for proof.
2b753352-982f-4b8c-8c23-f43450e3fc08_zpsfd7aa16e.jpg
LOL

And as for level 400-500. I went from getting 6mil an exp orb to 2mil exp an orb. Like I got 500-1k before i got 500 lol. And I was close to the highest level, was the highest for like 40 levels then I started party exping with saya. I was up 75 levels on, after we finish he had more levels then me.
How do orbs go with party hunts? I did notice when I was alone I got more orbs. Or in party hunts only 1 person would be getting loads of orbs and others weren't.

Almost back into the swing of things, my left hand still getting back to normal (gets tired quickly and its hard to raise it).

Server release in 10 days!
Glad to see your doing good. Can't wait til the mean time. Back to league haha. I had someone insta lock sion top last night. Thats when i called it a night. lol.

How do orbs go with party hunts? I did notice when I was alone I got more orbs. Or in party hunts only 1 person would be getting loads of orbs and others weren't.

i believe Orbs in party is no different than out of party, Its based on creatures you have tagged. so if someone in your party 2 shot something before you can do any damage, you are not eligible for an orb from that creature which may result in less orbs if your party member is destroying everything before you can tag it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back