• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question out of curiousity.
What's required for "rebirth"?
I'm not talking about Prestige, which is a totally different thing.
I mean rebirth. The system that makes you able to go for example Shade->Barbarian->Elementalist.
Rebirth is going to be implemented into the servers progression. If you remember the original deathzot, how you had to acquire the apoc rune to get past the yeti in the snowy area. It will be similar to that in a way, but instead of getting a rune, you will have to rebirth instead.

An example: (and this is not the real numbers btw)

Level 1-1000
>Rebirth
Level 1-5000
>Rebirth
Level 1-∞

is it to early to ask when the ot is starting? (what time and what time zone) can be good so we can be ready

Yes its located in US if i have got the right info

He has tested the conection and the ping to the server was actually okey

He has tested the conection and the ping to the server was actually okey
"Okey" is a extremely loose answer. Too me it sounds like the ping actually isnt that good, hence using "okey". The ping shouldn't be okey it should be good on both side, that is if he wants players from Europe.
From my experience server hosted in the US rarely give a good ping in Europe but to the contrary servers hosted in Europe usually give good ping US.

I'd rather play DeathZot with an 'okey' ping than not play it at all, but still, using Leatrix does help.
Yes im sure they will get a few European fans to play even with okey ping. But i doubt the majority will play with a delay.
I'm just pointing this out so Jake and Shawn will give it a second thought before the server go live in case the ping now actually isn't that good.
It's very infuriating with delay in tibia, as im sure all of you know.

Its hosted in Montreal Canada, so just a little north of the border in new england.

4 days left, can we get a release time? 4pm 4pm 4pm 4pm est gogogo?

I finish my exams at 12:15PM that day, then it should be coming on at around 8PM for me, please don't judge me if I'm still wasted while playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back