• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC debian-8.0-x86_64 Morden Acc

Daniel Braga

Reaction score
Guys is the following I followed a tutorial of debian-8.0-x86_64, I installed everything just right without any error
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/\/ \/ \/\/ \/ \/\/ \/ \/\/ \/ \/\/ \/ \/\/ \/ \/\/ \/ \/\/ \/ \/\/ \/ \/\/ \/ \/\/ \/ \/\/ \/ \/
install apache2
install mysql-server
install phpmyadmin
/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\/\ /\
the ip / phpmyadmin works, I even imported the database, but the site is no longer entering, I bought the host almost 1 week ago and I need a fast solution to be able to put the game online, everything is ready, someone there force humility.

Obs :: (NOTHING WORKS IN VAR / WWW) PHPmyADMIN / HTDOCS ARCHIVES SO WORKS WHEN I put THEM IN THE Var / WWW / HTML FOLDER. In my opinion and I am almost 90% sure that SOME directory ARE to run on VAR / WWW and OTHERS are to run on VAR / WWW / HTML, but I don't know where to fix it. I will be leaving the 5 mistake that da.

NOTE: The second error line (A PHP Error was encountered) changes every time I press F5 on the page.

NOTE: I already deleted the html folder that had + index.html and put everything in the VAR / WWW folder, even so it doesn't work, just take the VAR / WWW / HTML

NOTE: I am using google translator

Attachments

Back