• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling [DEBIAN] Help compiling RME

Exedion

Reaction score
well is my firts time compiling rme in debian, idk to much programming, please help

Code:
[  1%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/rme.dir/source/container_properties_window.cpp.o
/home/agustin/GIT-SVN/RME/source/container_properties_window.cpp: In member function ‘void ContainerItemButton::OnMouseDoubleLeftClick(wxMouseEvent&)’:
/home/agustin/GIT-SVN/RME/source/container_properties_window.cpp:49:30: error: no matching function for call to ‘ContainerItemButton::OnEditItem(wxCommandEvent)’
   OnEditItem(wxCommandEvent());
                              ^
/home/agustin/GIT-SVN/RME/source/container_properties_window.cpp:49:30: note: candidate is:
In file included from /home/agustin/GIT-SVN/RME/source/container_properties_window.cpp:7:0:
/home/agustin/GIT-SVN/RME/source/container_properties_window.h:34:8: note: void ContainerItemButton::OnEditItem(wxCommandEvent&)
   void OnEditItem(wxCommandEvent& event);
        ^
/home/agustin/GIT-SVN/RME/source/container_properties_window.h:34:8: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘wxCommandEvent’ to ‘wxCommandEvent&’
/home/agustin/GIT-SVN/RME/source/container_properties_window.cpp:55:29: error: no matching function for call to ‘ContainerItemButton::OnAddItem(wxCommandEvent)’
   OnAddItem(wxCommandEvent());
                             ^
/home/agustin/GIT-SVN/RME/source/container_properties_window.cpp:55:29: note: candidate is:
In file included from /home/agustin/GIT-SVN/RME/source/container_properties_window.cpp:7:0:
/home/agustin/GIT-SVN/RME/source/container_properties_window.h:33:8: note: void ContainerItemButton::OnAddItem(wxCommandEvent&)
   void OnAddItem(wxCommandEvent& event);
        ^
/home/agustin/GIT-SVN/RME/source/container_properties_window.h:33:8: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘wxCommandEvent’ to ‘wxCommandEvent&’
/home/agustin/GIT-SVN/RME/source/container_properties_window.cpp: In member function ‘void ContainerItemPopupMenu::Update(ContainerItemButton*)’:
/home/agustin/GIT-SVN/RME/source/container_properties_window.cpp:230:34: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
  if(parentContainer->getVolume() <= (int)parentContainer->getVector().size())
                                  ^
In file included from /home/agustin/GIT-SVN/RME/source/main.h:57:0,
                 from /home/agustin/GIT-SVN/RME/source/container_properties_window.cpp:5:
/home/agustin/GIT-SVN/RME/source/item.h: At global scope:
/home/agustin/GIT-SVN/RME/source/definitions.h:122:8: warning: ‘SplashType {anonymous}::operator++(SplashType&, int)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
   Type operator++(Type& type, int) { \
        ^
/home/agustin/GIT-SVN/RME/source/item.h:71:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘IMPLEMENT_INCREMENT_OP’
 IMPLEMENT_INCREMENT_OP(SplashType)
 ^
CMakeFiles/rme.dir/build.make:307: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/rme.dir/source/container_properties_window.cpp.o' failed
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/rme.dir/source/container_properties_window.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:60: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/rme.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/rme.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:72: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Are you using all the right lib? Do you have a desktop environment? Did you install one of the 3.x version of wxwidgets?

i install
  • wxWidgets >= 3.0 (yes, specific 3.x version of wxwidgets)
  • Boost >= 1.34.0
i have debian jessie xfce

but in the compiling says the error was in sourcers files, i use the same boot i used to compiled otclient and tfs 1.0 and works perfect

Back