• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Debug in Lunarforce/SC CAST

Macm8894

Reaction score
Some players is giving me alot debugs when I enter in they cast, can someone try to solve my problem? Is just some players, or some casts... I already tried to change my graphics Options to DirectX9 to OpenGL or OpenGL> DirectX9, change the FPS and nothing works.

I already tried with mb and without mb too

- - - Updated - - -

Well, i got a banuta cast, debuged, poi cast, debuged, inq cast, debuged, I think every place have alot monsters in screen is debuging, and im not the only one how have this problem, alot players from my team have the same problem, someone know how to fix it?

Disable your firewall/antivirus, if that doesn't work, re download the latest client and if that doesn't work, quit Tibia and get a life.

Well... anyone from staff to give me some answers, help me with this?

Its the new client theyll clearly need to find a way around it. Its not much fun playing when u debug 3x+ hunting. {Im sure this relates to your problems with cast}

Back