• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Debug in SQM

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
I realized that by having a certain amount of items my client debugged, I would like to know if there is any way to fix this, such as "skipping the number of items on the floor" or increasing the number of items on the floor so that this doesn't work. occur ", any suggestions?
tfs 0.4 tibia 8.6

Solution
For TFS 0.4 it should be like this, Just change the numbers to suit your server.
Add to your config.lua if not there.
Lua:
    tileLimit = 10
    protectionTileLimit = 0
    houseTileLimit = 0
open your sources and then search in project "maxItemsPerTile", if you don't find anything then you'll probably need to do some source edits. If you find tho You're probably fine to simply add these lines in your config.lua
lemme know if you find that because I'm also interested and ain't home to check my sources

For TFS 0.4 it should be like this, Just change the numbers to suit your server.
Add to your config.lua if not there.
Lua:
    tileLimit = 10
    protectionTileLimit = 0
    houseTileLimit = 0

Last edited:
Solution
0 means no limit, and 10 is only 10 itens in a single sqm
you can change in your config.lua and then simply type /reload config ingame in your god

That might cause some lags depends on your server, Why would someone need to put 1000 items on same tile?
Anyways you can do it if you changed it like this
Lua:
    tileLimit = 1000
    protectionTileLimit = 0
    houseTileLimit = 0

It won't have any limits if you are testing it with a GM so please set it like this
Lua:
    tileLimit = 10
    protectionTileLimit = 10
    houseTileLimit = 10
Then log in game and test with normal character putting more than 10 items on same tile.
Edit : Or link me to your source files, I can check/test it and tell you if it works or not.

PM me, I always read PMs and answer if there's no need for Support thread I can tell.

if the problem is related to this change in items in a sqm please let me know too, since we're both using tfs 0.4 I might have the same problem

Back