• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Debug on site

Hope

Reaction score
Hiho -.-

Yesterday i bought in thais guildhall "red rose"

13:53 You see an open door.
It belongs to house 'Guildhall of the Red Rose'. ***** owns this house.​

***** = Nick of player

Here is little problem... i get the biggest price on site to THE END of auction. It was 170090 ( 170k, 90gp )... In end of auction was ( "The auction is over - 170090 [Nick of user ->'NOT ME']") And when i get that price so other user need to give 1gp moore...-.- sure but in auction was mine price and nick from another user so... what the fuc* is that? i lost the cash (yee.. 170k is nothing but -.-) and other bitc* get the house so wtf? i lost something and other get something? nice debug -.- i will get the cash or house back -.- and please rif that annoying debug -.- i think not only me lost house by that shi..y debug -.-

Greetings,
Hopa​

alot of -.-, dont think I've seen so many in 1 post before

i think u may be confused, the system doesnt take cash outa ur balance when u bid on the house, so if u lose u neither gain nor loose any cash. As for the bidding, he must of outbid u at the last second or he wouldnt own the house
Hope that helped, cant really read all of ur writing to understand what your trying to get at

Back