• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Debug using sprites 7.72-7.4

Felipe93

Ghost Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello im making custom tibia client but i can't use 7.4 look sprites on 7.72 client i got this bug
i wan't 7.72 client with 7.4 sprites look etc

Debug Assertion 7.72 Objects.cpp 267
Mon Aug 17 21:26:14 2015
Windows Version: 6.1 build 7601 on 2 with Service Pack 1
Graphic Engine: 2
Last Packet Types: 100 010 100 020 000 000 000 000 000 000
Last Packet: 252 008 010 154 060 000 016 050 000 000 100 096 125 204 125 007
Player.cpp 383: exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 885: exception occurred (ErrorCode = 0), reason:
Control.cpp 1280: exception occurred (Type = 100), reason:
Communication.cpp 1460: exception occurred (PlayerX = 32096) (PlayerY = 32204), reason:
Communication.cpp 1437: exception occurred (xmin = 0) (ymin = 0), reason:
Communication.cpp 1416: exception occurred (Type = 10) (OldType = 1281), reason:
Objects.cpp 270: exception occurred (Type = 10) (Flag = 5), reason:
Objects.cpp 267: assertion failed (Type = 10) (ObjectProperties->high() = 5595), reason:
In(Type,ObjectProperties->low(),ObjectProperties->high())

Solution
did you solve this? im having same problem on otx
you have to replace borders id with your remere map editor for other as ice sand port hope grass (not normal grass) you have to cut the map and replace ids and then put in on again also maybe edit some properties in spr/dat too(i mean to make them work as used to be 7.4) otherwise is the thing that you only want is the way thet they look .. just replace sprites in object builder
i doesnt matter the revision that you are using for these changes the steps will be the same always

i must add dont waste your time and use this server
[7.4][OTX] RLMAP 100%, Port Hope 7.4, POI, Demon OaK, War System, Shared Exp ...
from this server just use action/movements/npcs/spr/dat(the server...
Hello im making custom tibia client but i can't use 7.4 look sprites on 7.72 client i got this bug
i wan't 7.72 client with 7.4 sprites look etc

Mon Aug 17 21:26:14 2015
Last Packet: 252 008 010 154 060 000 016 050 000 000 100 096 125 204 125 007
Communication.cpp 1460: exception occurred (PlayerX = 32096) (PlayerY = 32204), reason:
Communication.cpp 1416: exception occurred (Type = 10) (OldType = 1281), reason:
Objects.cpp 270: exception occurred (Type = 10) (Flag = 5), reason:
Objects.cpp 267: assertion failed (Type = 10) (ObjectProperties->high() = 5595), reason:
Off-topic, but does Windows 6 even exist? ;o

I think the problem is that the server or client sends out wrong type of packets.

If its just sprites, open sprites from lower version, open sprites for upper version, copy paste and recompile upper

I got sprites edited i don't know if it's possible but how i can upgrade spr files? couase if dat is spr i think would too
PD: send me those sprites that u have please. @samco

I got sprites edited i don't know if it's possible but how i can upgrade spr files? couase if dat is spr i think would too
PD: send me those sprites that u have please. @samco
I dont understand what are you saying.

I dont have any sprite to send.

There is different files Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr, Tibia.spr manages the sprites (the images of the items) and tibia.dat manage the Items themselves, their ids, how they interact and which sprites they have.

You can change the sprites on the SPR without even looking to the DAT

ohh thanks @Emky i was looking for that !!please can u give me steps to makes spr items otb works properly ?
to not fuck thempls :$

error while loading the tibia folder with spr/dat

Load complete.
→ Error: Unknown flag. flag=0x2b, previous=0x1, category=Item, id=101. at nail.otlib.things::ThingSerializer$/readProperties3() at nail.otlib.things::ThingTypeStorage/loadThingTypeList() at nail.otlib.things::ThingTypeStorage/readBytes() at nail.otlib.things::ThingTypeStorage/load() at nail.objectbuilder.core::ObjectBuilderWorker/onLoadFiles() at nail.signals::Signal/dispatch() at nail.workers::ApplicationWorker/mainToWorkerMessageHandler()

bump ! help edit my sprites to go not get this bug pls
Tue Aug 18 17:20:02 2015
Last Packet: 154 008 010 154 060 000 016 050 000 000 100 097 125 214 125 007
Communication.cpp 1460: exception occurred (PlayerX = 32097) (PlayerY = 32214), reason:
Communication.cpp 1416: exception occurred (Type = 45311) (OldType = 1296), reason:
Objects.cpp 270: exception occurred (Type = 45311) (Flag = 5), reason:
Objects.cpp 267: assertion failed (Type = 45311) (ObjectProperties->high() = 5595), reason:

when i try to load the items otb to compile with spr & dat show that
Client version 770.
>> OTB version 3.
>> PluginOne: Error while parsing, unknown flag 0x85 at id 100.
>> Failed to load dat.
>> Loading client files.
may this causing the bug?

Last edited by a moderator:
tibia.dat - client's side items
items.otb - server's side items

If you want to make own items you have to add them to both server's and client's side files. Do these things in this order:

1. Make a item in any dat editor, add sprites etc. then save the file. From now your new item is ONLY in your new custom client.
2. You have to add this item to your ots/data/items/items.otb file now. To do it you have to use any otbitemeditor.
3. Copy your new tibia.dat to folder where is your otbitemeditor.
4. In otbitemeditor open your items.otb and use option create missing items and then use option verify items. Now you can save new items.otb and enjoy playing.

If you already made tons of items you can skip step 1.

You have debugs becouse for example:
In your client side (in your tibia.dat) potions can be stacked up to 100. But in your items.otb (server side) max stack is 1. So everyone who have stacked potions in backpack will get debug becouse your items.otb isn't verified.

If you getting any errors with opening files with dat editor or otbitemseditor you have to donwload different versions which are dedicated to your Tibia version.

Last edited:
Hello @andu bro i have another question i have changed sprites to 7.4 but the border don't work maybe cus i haven't compileit with items otb the reason is that when i try to load items otb tell me this
------------------------------
the plugin could not load dat or spr

>> OTB version 3.
>> PluginOne: Error while parsing, unknown flag 0x88 at id 100.
>> Failed to load dat.
>> Loading client files.
>> Client version 772.

i use item editor 0.3.6

any idea?
can u make me the favor of compile the spr & dat with my items otb?pls

my items otb opens with item editor 0.3.9 but only show sprites if them have not been modified my server is otx
bumP!

Last edited by a moderator:
i still stuck on this can someone please explain how i can make to for example change water border from 7.72 to make looks it as 7.4?
or delete rocky mountain walls to make them plain to make it more 7.4 feeling?
pleaseeeee
and thanks :B i don't wanna new items i wanna replace

i still stuck on this can someone please explain how i can make to for example change water border from 7.72 to make looks it as 7.4?
or delete rocky mountain walls to make them plain to make it more 7.4 feeling?
pleaseeeee
and thanks :B i don't wanna new items i wanna replace

you have to replace borders id with your remere map editor for other as ice sand port hope grass (not normal grass) you have to cut the map and replace ids and then put in on again also maybe edit some properties in spr/dat too(i mean to make them work as used to be 7.4) otherwise is the thing that you only want is the way thet they look .. just replace sprites in object builder
i doesnt matter the revision that you are using for these changes the steps will be the same always

[7.4][OTX] RLMAP 100%, Port Hope 7.4, POI, Demon OaK, War System, Shared Exp ...
from this server just use action/movements/npcs/spr/dat(the server still contains few maps bugs but they can be easily solved) it's better than start from 0) files and use the latest repository
or
.. just upgrade the source files edit items.cpp and replace some files that where upgraded as creature scripts some libs talkactions mods etcs
otxserver/path_7_x at otxserv2 · mattyx14/otxserver · GitHub
the link above contain the latests sources..and you can check in datapack which files where updated recently

good luck

Last edited:
Solution

from this server just use action/movements/npcs/spr/dat(the server still contains few maps bugs but they can be easily solved) it's better than start from 0) files and use the latest repository
or
.. just upgrade the source files edit items.cpp and replace some files that where upgraded as creature scripts some libs talkactions mods etcs
otxserver/path_7_x at otxserv2 · mattyx14/otxserver · GitHub
the link above contain the latests sources..and you can check in datapack which files where updated recently

good luck

thank you so much, that was actually that was i was doing today but with otx 3 xD path 77 xD

I think that what you want is to run an OTserver which client is 7.72 or 7.6 but with the sprites of the old 7.4 tibia? is that right? If so, try to just replace tibia.spr (by downloading 7.4 client, I think otservlist have that) and then with remere map editor you just do the same. If the distro isn't running, you should try another distro or another 32 or 64 bits.

Last edited:
Back