• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Debug?

Calar Joker

Jokero
Reaction score
Hello,

Maybe someone will have an answer, since y-day some ppl are getting debuged, anyone knows why?

If they get Debug error, please upload a screenshot of the window that appears when they open the client again. If they only get kick, it's because they are sending too many packets too fast (Dash feature in bots causes this).

Hmm ye prob second option, but it only started to happen like yesterday, any reason for this?

Hmm ye prob second option, but it only started to happen like yesterday, any reason for this?

Yes, the recent technical difficulties we are having is because of a guy who is logging in over 200 characters at the same second and flooding packets to server, so we added a packet per second limit to mitigate his attacks and anyone who exceeds this limit gets disconnected. For Magebot Dash users, I've heard that you can set a timer so that you don't get disconnected, but I don't use any bot so I don't have any more information than that.

I was getting debugged a lot, but I switched to the newest client and it seems to have stopped. Maybe try that?

About real client debug errors, we're aware of them happening at casts but it shouldn't affect anyone who is playing. We will patch it for the casts and add a lot more features to the cast system once we are done dealing with whoever is attacking the server.

A guy logging in over 200 characters... Dafuq is wrong with people?

About real client debug errors, we're aware of them happening at casts but it shouldn't affect anyone who is playing. We will patch it for the casts and add a lot more features to the cast system once we are done dealing with whoever is attacking the server.

Deliberatly messing with servers like this isn't legally allowed is it? Have you guys considered going to the police, a simple warning or whatever they might do might scare him enough to stop it.

Back