• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Debugging while attempting to login

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Hello there, I just setted up another Open-Tibia server on my dedicated server.

The homepage domain is domain/servername

I also have done everything else correct, copied my previous OT server which im using for Nixoria.net and installed the AAC correctly.

But now when I try to login to the server using port 7272 I am getting debug, immediately without any debug. Here is my port config:

loginPort = 7272
gamePort = 7273
adminPort = 7272
statusPort = 7272

Why doesn't it work?

Hey, there is only one problem, and it's because when you create a character, it doesn't copy the samples world id. The sample vocations world id's are at 1, so when someone makes an character, the character won't appear on the account because it's on the world ID 0, which doesn't exist.

Can anyone help me with this?

Sorry, I've been a bit inactive :)

I guess you have solved your previous problems. So your last question, eaaasy ;P

In Gesior's /config/config.php (default settings) you can find something like:
$config['site']['worlds'] = array(0 => 'Server Name', 1 => 'Server 2 Name');

I hope you can understand the meaning of that line, if not just let me know so I will explain everything.

Back