• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Debugging while attempting to login

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Hello there, I just setted up another Open-Tibia server on my dedicated server.

The homepage domain is domain/servername

I also have done everything else correct, copied my previous OT server which im using for Nixoria.net and installed the AAC correctly.

But now when I try to login to the server using port 7272 I am getting debug, immediately without any debug. Here is my port config:

loginPort = 7272
gamePort = 7273
adminPort = 7272
statusPort = 7272

Why doesn't it work?

Nevermind, guess I fixed it.. however,

now when I try to login to the account, it says "No character is on this account, please go to http://nixoria.net/servername2 and create a character"

I have set the world id as 1 in config, and 1 in the htdocs/config/config.php in the world array(1.

Is there anywhere else I need to set a special world id or what do I need to do?

TFS version. 0.3.4PL2
webpage: The latest one for gesior AAC, with world support.

Nevermind, guess I fixed it.. however,

now when I try to login to the account, it says "No character is on this account, please go to http://nixoria.net/servername2 and create a character"

I have set the world id as 1 in config, and 1 in the htdocs/config/config.php in the world array(1.

Is there anywhere else I need to set a special world id or what do I need to do?

TFS version. 0.3.4PL2
webpage: The latest one for gesior AAC, with world support.

Make sure your connecting to the right port. If its 2 different AAC's with the right configuration it should work.

Make sure your connecting to the right port. If its 2 different AAC's with the right configuration it should work.

That doesn't explain anything

Could you tell me what port settings I should have in order I can connect to the game using 7272?

loginPort = 7172
gamePort = 7272
adminPort = 7171
statusPort = 7171

That doesn't explain anything

Could you tell me what port settings I should have in order I can connect to the game using 7272?

loginPort = 7172
gamePort = 7272
adminPort = 7171
statusPort = 7171

You have to set all of those ports to 7272, how did you expect to login with the login port set to 7172?:p

it's like this you have 2 server

the first server this!
loginPort = 7171
gamePort = 7272
adminPort = 7171
statusPort = 7171

loginPort = another ip like 7174
gamePort = 7173
adminPort = 7174
statusPort = 7174

and the login port in ip changer will be 7171 and 7173 if you have 2 servers!

it's like this you have 2 server

the first server this!
loginPort = 7171
gamePort = 7272
adminPort = 7171
statusPort = 7171

loginPort = another ip like 7174
gamePort = 7173
adminPort = 7174
statusPort = 7174

and the login port in ip changer will be 7171 and 7173 if you have 2 servers!

k, I tried this:

loginPort = 7273
gamePort = 7272
adminPort = 7173
statusPort = 7173

And now I keep getting debug.

@ the other user, I also get debug if I have 7272 in all.

Error in console: [Warning Protocol::RSA_decrypt] not valid package size

Although im using 8.42 as tibia client. (Downloaded it from www.tibiaclient.com).

are you using 2 server? i hade the same problem but i fixed it!
im using for my server is

loginProtocolPort = 7171
gameProtocolPort = 7172
adminProtocolPort = 7171
statusProtocolPort = 7171

and my other server i have
loginPort = 7173
gamePort = 81
adminPort = 7173
statusPort = 7173

are you using 2 server? i hade the same problem but i fixed it!

yes, the first one is: Nixoria Online - Latest News

which is having this port config:

loginPort = 7171
gamePort = 7172
adminPort = 7171
statusPort = 7171

and in the other server right now, im having this:

loginPort = 7273
gamePort = 7272
adminPort = 7173
statusPort = 7173

okey you have 2 websites?
if or are you using multiworld?
couse you can have 2 server distro running insted of 1

okey if you have 2 websites like me i have a intro website they can choose with one like rpg other war server or somting then you make two folder name servername1 and servername2 and put the website files in them!

syphero.mine.nu is my website i got a intro(bugged i know)

okey if you have 2 websites like me i have a intro website they can choose with one like rpg other war server or somting then you make two folder name servername1 and servername2 and put the website files in them!

syphero.mine.nu is my website i got a intro(bugged i know)

That's not what I needed to know really, I am having the port error.

I already know everything about websites I guess, stuyding PHP and html hardcore lol xD

I have the server2 folder in my current website's folder, so it will be http://nixoria.net/server2

so does anyone have any suggestions?

can they log in on the first server?
if they can every thing is right! what port are you trying to use when you are trying to login with the second server?
the gameport is the port in ipchanger you need and you can use 7172 2 times you open 7171 7172 7173 and 7174

can they log in on the first server?
if they can every thing is right! what port are you trying to use when you are trying to login with the second server?
the gameport is the port in ipchanger you need and you can use 7172 2 times you open 7171 7172 7173 and 7174

Yes, it works to login to the first server, then its the default ports.

Check the post where I wrote my server port config

loginPort = 7272
gamePort = 7273
adminPort = 7272
statusPort = 7272

why dont you use 7173 and 7174 and the gameport will be 7173 and that is the same as the ip changer!

And what port are you using when you are trying to login in? 7272 in ip changer?

loginPort = 7272
gamePort = 7273
adminPort = 7272
statusPort = 7272

why dont you use 7173 and 7174 and the gameport will be 7173 and that is the same as the ip changer!

And what port are you using when you are trying to login in? 7272 in ip changer?

I did that now, but then it says this again:

This account does not contain any accounts yet

I did that now, but then it says this again:

This account does not contain any accounts yet

Then server works properly. What's the world id of the 2nd server? :)
If it's not 0 (and if you use default Gesior's settings xD), then check if characters in database have the correct world id.

Then server works properly. What's the world id of the 2nd server? :)
If it's not 0 (and if you use default Gesior's settings xD), then check if characters in database have the correct world id.

lol yeah you are probably right, I can't have the world id "0" in the server 2 because my first server is using that, so I had "1" in there, so then I'd need to change that in the database also, right? I'll test that :d

edit: it works :D Thanks

btw specjalist or someone else, do you know how to fix this? I'm a bit tired in the morning and confused, so I can't almost think xD

When I try to see how many players are online in the server, it says this: Currently no one is playing on Naxoria Online.

Even though I'm online, is there anywhere I can change this?

Last edited:
Back