• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Debugs in hive...

Realistic+Mortal+Kombat+Gif.+Oh+wow+that+is+true_6dec72_4607143.gif
YE TRUE U CAN DIE EASY on hive FUCKING DEBUG
easy to debug and fatality OWN3D

FIX IT SIGNED
rowan_atkinson_jas_fasola_animacja_animowany_gif_animated_gif

Last edited:
It's a client bug (limitation actually, on how large packets can be), and would happen on real Tibia under the same circumstances too (server sending too much data to client).

I'll make sure to check if they have increased the limit on Tibia 10.20 before we update (in which case we can increase the max size of a packet we can send to clients).

Well this is the reason i quit {before losing ability to use magebot}.
Cant even manual hunt without getting debugged.. lol {maybe thats what they want, a server full of botters like shadowcores}

It's a client bug (limitation actually, on how large packets can be), and would happen on real Tibia under the same circumstances too (server sending too much data to client).

I'll make sure to check if they have increased the limit on Tibia 10.20 before we update (in which case we can increase the max size of a packet we can send to clients).
I am just curious where this happens and why people in Real Tibia do not suffer from those debugs.

lmao do i actually have to be someone to post on forums? Great logic dick head. Ill see you in war soon Chazzy

---Alexsand

something has to be fucknig done in the hive spawn another 2 deaths for no fucking reason....

---Alexsand

Last edited:
lord alex who are u rly never ever heard of lord alex in my life stupid random prolly lvl 140 rofl
... I don't understand. Every character that you own was given to you, and who must have their name known to post on a forum? Who is Chazzy? It's a copy of Chazzie? I don't know.

... I don't understand. Every character that you own was given to you, and who must have their name known to post on a forum? Who is Chazzy? It's a copy of Chazzie? I don't know.
Yeah i have friends who give me chars and? dont hate cuz u have no friends

Back