• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Debugs with Skill Scroll

Saints Anathema

Old School Doleran
Reaction score
Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)

if itemid == 7720 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,120212) == 1 then

else if getPlayerVocation(cid) == 4 or getPlayerVocation(cid) == 8 or getPlayerVocation(cid) == 23 or getPlayerVocation(cid) == 3 or getPlayerVocation(cid) == 7 or getPlayerVocation(cid) == 22 then

setPlayerStorageValue(cid,1202,0)
			doRemoveItem(item.uid)
                     doPlayerAddSkillTry(cid,1,5000000000000)
			doPlayerAddSkillTry(cid,2,5000000000000)
			doPlayerAddSkillTry(cid,3,5000000000000)
			doPlayerAddSkillTry(cid,4,5000000000000)
                     doPlayerAddSkillTry(cid,5,5000000000)
			doSendMagicEffect(fromPosition, CONST_ME_GIFT_WRAPS)
else
		doCreatureSay(cid, "Only for Knights and Paladins!", TALKTYPE_MONSTER)
		end

end
end

Another compatibility issue from 0.2 to 0.4 ive changed out the TALKTYPE_ORANGE cant seem to figure out why this debugs the user, but atleast it doesnt debug everyone on screen,

any thoughts?

REP+ to positive posts

lol maybe you wont... but i ive been a supporter of otland for like 2 years, and i recently just rebought my donator... and 4-5 days later i come back here and was banned for like a month because i was absent minded, and when i hosted my REV to be downloaded to my dedi... i guess tala searched speedyshare for the exact file name, matched my ip and banned me.. The file wasnt downloaded more than 2 times... So now im not donating shit to them...
kthnxbye.

Back