• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

decayTo attribute does not work.

Nenth

I'm just cleaning here;
Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to make item disappear from the ground after 30 seconds. I used decayTo and duration attribute in specified item, but this attribute seems not working for some reason. The item flag registred is just "unmovable". Did I declare something wrong?
Code:
<item id="2172" article="a" name="element wall">
        <attribute key="decayTo" value="0"/>
        <attribute key="duration" value="30"/>
</item>
Using TFS 0.3

Solution
Hello, I am trying to make item disappear from the ground after 30 seconds. I used decayTo and duration attribute in specified item, but this attribute seems not working for some reason. The item flag registred is just "unmovable". Did I declare something wrong?
Code:
</item>
Using TFS 0.3

Thats the correct way.
When the item was created did you start the decay? (not sure if it's needed on 0.3 or not but worth a try)
Lua:
doDecayItem(uid)

Also did you just reload items or did you restart the server?
Code:
</item>
Using TFS 0.3

Thats the correct way.
When the item was created did you start the decay? (not sure if it's needed on 0.3 or not but worth a try)
Lua:
doDecayItem(uid)

Solution
Thats the correct way.
Lua:
doDecayItem(uid)

You are right, I forgot about adding this part.
Code:
doDecayItem(doCreateItem(2172, 1, variantToPosition(var)))
Thank you for your support.

Back