• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

decompiled tfs [tibia 11]

is there an already decompiled version of tfs for tibia 11?

i'm having problems decompiling it ;/
Decompile is to take apart. Compile is to build.
You will find the binaries (compiled executables) here.

do you think it needs administrator privileges :/
Tibia 11 needs the privledges because it installs itself into a directory other than the standard program files but it also updates those files when the application is launched.

If you turn off uac; programs will no longer request administrative privileges; they will just have them and that isn't a good thing.

Tibia 11 needs the privledges because it installs itself into a directory other than the standard program files but it also updates those files when the application is launched

shit man, i'm so close to making the ot haha..

no hate but i aint tryna get no shit on my pc.
I think I will download it and then scan my pc with malwarebytes, good idea? :D

shit man, i'm so close to making the ot haha..

no hate but i aint tryna get no shit on my pc.
I think I will download it and then scan my pc with malwarebytes, good idea? :D
Sorry I can't advise you on something like this. 1st of all anti-virus programs are shit (this is why I use linux) and 2nd whats the worst that could happen? Most modern computers come with a recovery partition allowing you to do a systems restore (this you should not use if you have a virus) factory reset (this is good if you want to start completely fresh) with a factory reset you have the option to keep your files but that defeats the purpose of a factory reset.

Sorry I can't advise you on something like this. 1st of all anti-virus programs are shit (this is why I use linux) and 2nd whats the worst that could happen? Most modern computers come with a recovery partition allowing you to do a systems restore (this you should not use if you have a virus) factory reset (this is good if you want to start completely fresh) with a factory reset you have the option to keep your files but that defeats the purpose of a factory reset.

i played on some guys OT and a pop-up from Malwarebytes came up that a ransomware program tried to launch it's payload <o/

Back