• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Decrease Map Size - Please Look!

Keram

Reaction score
Hello,

First of all, I know there are hundreds of threads with the same problem. This is very old error and I know that but please if you want to post things like "another thread like that OMG, go look up in google" then don't because from my point of view it is spam that i dont want in my thread.

My Laptop Parameters:
ACER
Windows 7 Home Premium
64 bit
intel core 5
2,4 GHz with boost to 3 GHz
8GB RAM

Do not even tell me that this laptop is bad because I won't threat you seriously.

So, when I try to run a 75 MB map on this laptop (just for myself) - everything works fine... and the size of it is: 33928 x 33023

BUT when I change a map to 95 MB, an error pops up in console while map loading:
Allocation failed, server out of memory!
Decrease size of your map or compile in a 64-bit mode
The map size is 33536 x 33024

Now,
I heard something about a program Laatido(??) But I also heard that it is only to make console think that my computer is 64bit... But sure, it is already 64 bit!!

Second thing, I tried to compile BLOCK::CODE by adding this line:
to Build Properties in Linker Setting tab.
I am using Code::Blocks 10.5

Compiled, launched but it didn't work, still the same error ;/

I totally want to change the map to the 95 MB one but if I cant even launch it on my laptop... ;/

so people, can any1 tell me what is wrong with my laptop? I mean like, my parameters are even better than some vps or dedicted servers....

Come on... intel core 5, 8gb ram... 2,4 ghz... 64 bit...

And this error shows up?!?!?!?!??!?!

Back