• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Decrease size of your map or compile in a 64-bit mode

Karchii Oawaa

Oldschool Player
Reaction score
So basically I've had this error coming up for a while now. I was told to use this program called LaaTiDo. I done exactly as I was told to do. But I still have this error.

Picture of error:
NVEpj.png

Picture of me attempting to solve the problem with LaaTiDo:
http://www13.speedy*****malware.localhost/F24fc/download/attempt.png

The file itself never changed, also the EXE file has LAA support.

I am using TFS 0.4 (Rev3777-8.6)
Emporiaxx(or something like that)

Last edited:
You have a big map, if it's a rl, delete Towns like All Roockgard, zao..

Or compile it to 64 using Mvsc++

3 GB's of RAM may not be enough, even with Laatido. It depends on how much is actually usable and how much is being used at the time you run the .exe file. Just because your PC has 3 GB's of RAM, doesn't necessarily mean your computer will utilize all 3 GB's.

P.S. Your images cannot be viewed (by me at least).

Here is the solution. TheForgottenServer64bit.exe - Speedy Share - upload your files here

EDIT. i got it from a guy, i had some problem and it worked for me :)!

Nope. Wont work still. Comes up with the same thing still. But it proceeded from the old error it had. It is now stuck on Data parsing time: 4.298 seconds.

Edit: Sorry for late reply(Qanti). My map size is 95,420 KB.

well,

sometimes i think it doesnt depend on the amount of ram...

i have 8 GB ram, intel core 5, 64 bit system, 2,4 GHz with boost to 3 GHz...

my map back 1 month ago was 95 MB... and the same error appeared to me while launching the exe....

i was using 0.4.0 as well...

laatido fixed the problem but come on... 8gb ram and this shit came up in my console??
now my map is 115 MB and with the exe i used laatido on, it's still running fine :)

Back