• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Decrease size of your map or compile in a 64-bit mode

Bunna

Z-Team
Reaction score
Hey all !
i got this problem with my new server, message: Decrease size of your map or compile in a 64-bit mode
The map size is around 190mb~ an running on a server with 12GB Ram
have been trying the LaaTiDo program and it didnt work, and of you out there got any idea to help me?

When i start the server its holding around 6GB out of 12GB so i dont understand why it wont start, any solution on my problem?

If you are using remere's map editor, try going on edit -> other options -> remove all unreachable tiles. But make a backup before you do! It should make your map alot smaller.

When i start the server its holding around 6GB out of 12GB so i dont understand why it wont start, any solution on my problem?
It does not work because the software and the system in 32-bit can only use about 4 GB of memory.
You should start using Linux on 64-bit architecture.

Back