• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Dedicated Host, [Transfer files]

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Problem Solved!
I SAID NO RANDOM POST!

Upload to rapid share is not possible and its bad too..

I know how to transfer files now in a proper way..

1) How can I transfer files to my server?

You can either setup an FTP server on your server, and connect to it from your remote machine using an FTP client. Or, you Can transfer files with Remote Desktop.

Follow these steps to complete the file transfer:

1. Run the Remote Desktop Connection.
2. Enter the IP address of the computer you want to connect to.
3. Click Options and go to the Local Resources tab.
4. Select the box for Disk Drives and connect/logon to the remote Windows XP Professional computer.
5. Open Windows Explorer. You'll notice additional hard drives (x on tsclient) that represent the hard drives on the local computer.
6. Copy the files between the local and remote computer by dragging and dropping the files in Windows Explorer.

That is Support!

Now Keep this thread Clean so other dudes need this information can use it!.

Last edited:
I SAID NO RANDOM POST!

Upload to rapid share is not possible and its bad too..

I know how to transfer files now in a proper way..

1) How can I transfer files to my server?

You can either setup an FTP server on your server, and connect to it from your remote machine using an FTP client. Or, you Can transfer files with Remote Desktop.

Follow these steps to complete the file transfer:

1. Run the Remote Desktop Connection.
2. Enter the IP address of the computer you want to connect to.
3. Click Options and go to the Local Resources tab.
4. Select the box for Disk Drives and connect/logon to the remote Windows XP Professional computer.
5. Open Windows Explorer. You'll notice additional hard drives (x on tsclient) that represent the hard drives on the local computer.
6. Copy the files between the local and remote computer by dragging and dropping the files in Windows Explorer.

That is Support!

Now Keep this thread Clean so other dudes need this information can use it!.

Back
Top Bottom