• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated host

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!​

This is what i am looking for:
Internet: 100/100 or above
RAM: 6 gigabyte or more
CPU: Nothing special (able to handle an OTserver)
PRICE: Not higher than 200 euro/month

I am a beginner at this with dedicated hosts and what i have seen these things exists:
-Root server
-vServer
-Managed Server
-Webhosting

I would like someone to explain these things and other things that have to do with dedicated hosts for me or at least give me something to read.
(I'll guess i know what webhosting and Managed Server means but i can't loose anything being told what.)

Tell me everything you got as experience, what do i need?, which companies are scam?, which companies are trustable? et cetera..

Reputation for those who can follow the information what i am looking for and send something that at least seems interesting.

Thank you!

Hello!​

This is what i am looking for:
Internet: 100/100 or above
RAM: 6 gigabyte or more
CPU: Nothing special (able to handle an OTserver)
PRICE: Not higher than 200 euro/month

I am a beginner at this with dedicated hosts and what i have seen these things exists:
-Root server
-vServer
-Managed Server
-Webhosting

I would like someone to explain these things and other things that have to do with dedicated hosts for me or at least give me something to read.
(I'll guess i know what webhosting and Managed Server means but i can't loose anything being told what.)

Tell me everything you got as experience, what do i need?, which companies are scam?, which companies are trustable? et cetera..

Reputation for those who can follow the information what i am looking for and send something that at least seems interesting.

Thank you!

I can't believe people are still hosting with Windows...
Anyway,
Dedicated Servers, vSERVERs – SERVER4YOU
That's the dedicated server company that I use. It's like $68/mo for 8gigs of RAM and a 150gBit backbone.

Red

I can't believe people are still hosting with Windows...
Anyway,
Dedicated Servers, vSERVERs – SERVER4YOU
That's the dedicated server company that I use. It's like $68/mo for 8gigs of RAM and a 150gBit backbone.

Red
Now you can believe it heh :)
Thanks however!

Hmm! What about Don Daniello company? :D
Send him a pm ,get his msn or so then he can help you ,he's company is a gr8 company at hosting ,etc.

Don Daniello Group | IT Solutions

Regards,
Sacred Anlyest
I did send him a message for about a week ago but i couldn't get an answer.

I also recommend this. They're specialized in OTs and are able to help you with almost anything.
Red
Server4You are they noob friendly?
What i mean is like, can they show me how it works with sending my server to their dedicated server et cetera?

Thanks again for the help, really appreciate it!

DONT choose server4you. You'll take the one in europe and you will never get your server to work as it should be. I can promise you that. I had the $68 p/m and i regret this. It has been like 3 months now and i still didn't get my full refund. Idiots.

DONT choose server4you. You'll take the one in europe and you will never get your server to work as it should be. I can promise you that. I had the $68 p/m and i regret this. It has been like 3 months now and i still didn't get my full refund. Idiots.
What do you mean by: "never get your server to work as it should be."?
Please explain more!

I mean that, it will never work as it supposed to, the connection will throttle, the players will LAGG badly, even although on speedtest it has over 120/20-60mbit d/u.
It will constantly cause you trouble, with nobody trying to actually help you, i can advise not to take that company. Hope you don't get in trouble like me.
Thanks

Back