• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Server 64bit - TFS 0.3.5.

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
Hello.
I bought a dedicated server after I've done with developing my map/server. So My problem is...

I downloaded TFS from websvn.otland.net and compiled it on a 64bit
When I run the map I got runtime error... I deleted a town etc.. I could start it but it lags like a hell(Which means map is to big) It is 96 MB MAP(Deleted Water).

I also downloaded the TFS which elf released here 0.3.5 console, still got the same error, lags.

Myd edicated server = serverloft – Servers – Dedicated Servers I also got the one with 64bit.
I tried many things, but seems to not be working... Anyone know how to sovle this problem?

I think your server needs a graphics card? Else I have no idea, could be that the dedi-server wont focus on your ot-server?

Check out 0.3.4 then on the same server again, if 0.3.4 runs normally then it'a a problem with 0.3.5, if not then it's problem with your hardwarde/software.

Update the Server, (Dedicated Server), then try, if it doesn't, then maybe switch to 32BIT? (I know it's 4GB of RAM - some may run it with 32BIT) < not sure! XD

guys listen..anyone that has to remove stuff from map to host it is wrong....I have a tutorial on fixing this issue. Ask Sintus..

the tfs.exe program doesnt have LAA Support meaning you cant take up 2gb ram or it crashes/is unstable. its a simple fix yet people post daily about it lol

Back