• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Dedicated Server, Debian 5.0 linux

Onizuka

Reaction score
I had an error today that my HD was full and some files were needing to be removed, so i deleted some but it didn't help so after searching the internet i found a command that was helpfull and my website was ok.

So i used the command "apt-get clean" which deleted/cleaned some files? which also messed up my zaypay donations, just keep getting errors with Zaypay.class.php file

which are:
Lua:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www4/zaypay/includes/Zaypay.class.php on line 80
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www4/zaypay/includes/Zaypay.class.php on line 80
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www4/zaypay/includes/Zaypay.class.php on line 90
Notice: Undefined variable: language_list in /var/www4/zaypay/includes/Zaypay.class.php on line 99
Notice: Undefined variable: country_list in /var/www4/zaypay/includes/Zaypay.class.php on line 99
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www4/zaypay/includes/Zaypay.class.php on line 119
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www4/zaypay/includes/Zaypay.class.php on line 119

Whats what, ive tried doing apt-get update and upgrade and also installing files for zaypay such as opensll.so for linux but no luck because of the below errors.

PHP:
W: Failed to fetch http://security.debian.org/dists/lenny/updates/non-free/source/Sources  Could not create a socket for 2001:a78:5:0:216:35ff:fe7f:be4f (f=10 t=1 p=6) - socket (97 Address family not supported by protocol) [IP: 2001:a78:5:0:216:35ff:fe7f:be4f 80]
PHP:
W: Failed to fetch ftp://mir1.ovh.net/debian/dists/squeeze/main/i18n/Translation-en_GB.bz2  Could not resolve 'mir1.ovh.net'
/
PHP:
Err ftp://mir1.ovh.net squeeze Release.gpg
  Could not resolve 'mir1.ovh.net'
Err ftp://mir1.ovh.net squeeze/main Translation-en_GB
Err ftp://mir1.ovh.net squeeze/contrib Translation-en_GB
Err ftp://mir1.ovh.net squeeze/non-free Translation-en_GB
Err ftp://mir1.ovh.net lenny Release.gpg
Pomocy? :(

PHP:
ks312085:~# apt-get update
E: Could not get lock /var/lib/apt/lists/lock - open (11 Resource temporarily unavailable)
E: Unable to lock the list directory

Please help :(

Sorry, I can't help you, but I have one question. I have too dedicated server with Debian 5.0. When I want to add my server to otservlist.org or ostlist.eu, I have an error "Serwer musi byc ONLINE, gdy chcesz go dodac do listy', but players can login to server. All works good! Please, help me!

Back