• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Dedicated Server] I got One questions..

NilssoN042

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello OTLanders!
I got a question for everyone here at otland that knows things about dedicated servers.
Iam not a newbie right now I host an otserver on dedicated.

Okey, Here is the question

What is better purchasing 1 dedicated with this specs and host two servers,

2x Intel Xeon DP E5405, 2x Quadcore
8 GB DDR2-RAM ECC
100mb download/upload

or

purchasing 2 dedicated with this specs and host one server on each

1x Intel Xeon DP E5405, 1x Quadcore
4 GB DDR2-RAM ECC
100mb download/upload

Please help me! Its 90mb ~ map

Last edited:
can you make me gm in your server :D i know all gm commands and if you make me respect man ;)
hope you say yes :D

and if you say yes send me you ip changer and the tibia client your using and my account number and password :D and name my character GM Omar :D
cheers thnx btw

Get my multihost tech and host 20-30 servers on the first one :p. Well, two will in mostcases win over one. Mainly the IO load will be lower, and you'll have two dedicated lines. YOu can also mirror data in a cluster if you want to have the same data in two local databases (etc same website).

Not really, just clone the disk over to the other one after your done configurating.

and if you say yes send me you ip changer and the tibia client your using and my account number and password :D and name my character GM Omar :D
cheers thnx btw

Wow, are you high or drunk? Or just mentally retarded? Do you need some help? It's ok man, I'm here for you

@topic
I would go with what stian said.

:peace:

Back