• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Dedicated server PC

fredde3436

Reaction score
I have got a server pc running nothing right now.
If you are looking for a hoster, this might be your chance.

PC Specs:
I7 3770, 3.40 GHz
8 GB RAM
Windows 10

Theres only one catch.
I will not be accepting a Donation/pay-2-win server.
If you to borrow my shit, it will be for fun, not for making money.

I will decide who i want to help out, even if you are the first one to comment, i might not like you.
I live in sweden, and there is also where the server is located.

Its very unlikely someone will give all of their work to a complete stranger even if your intentions are honorable. The majority of the people building servers including myself are not just building them for the love of making them, we are building them to make money even if its just enough to pay the hosting cost and hosting a server is considerably cheap.

Don't get me wrong there, but if you're willing to have your PC up and running 24/7, for free (I assume), then you better buy yourself ASIC and start mining bitcoins! :)

But to get back on topic, I agree with post above, whatever your intentions are, I doubt someone will consider this over VPS or bare-metal server.

Back