• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Server Pricing

fenomenoide

Reaction score
Dedicated Server Information:

Processor
Intel Quad Core

RAM
2 GB

Hard Drive
500 GB SATA

Bandwidth
Unmetered 100mb/s
Cisco QoS

IPs
2 ($2/month for each IP beyond the first 2)each

Remote Access
>> Root (SSH) on Linux
>> RDP on Windows

24/7/365 Support

Support
Yes

Unlimited Reboots
Yes

Around how much price you think would be good for it?
99USD, 125USD, 75USD, say your opinion and quantity...

maybe $75 USD? The ram isn't that great but the processor seems good along with everything else

I would be $69.99 for it. But if you were to sell/rent it, put 4gb of ram, and I would make it $89.99 (deal for people)

Unmetered 100mb/s AND unshared? If so i'll pay 150-200USD for that. $2/month is alot. I prefer to just pay from them directly without any month price. Also a little ram witch is the big minus here.

Unmetered 100mb/s AND unshared? If so i'll pay 150-200USD for that. $2/month is alot. I prefer to just pay from them directly without any month price. Also a little ram witch is the big minus here.

$2/mbps is a lot? :$

Maybe, but the other sites takes like +500USD for a unmetered and unshared line. But if you find a cheap and good one so I can host some US mirrors i'll be very happy, Cornel :)

Maybe, but the other sites takes like +500USD for a unmetered and unshared line. But if you find a cheap and good one so I can host some US mirrors i'll be very happy, Cornel :)

$5/mbps is bad? there's no such thing as cheap transit. prices are around $4/m per 10gbps (for somewhat good b/w)

why do you even need "unshared" bandwidth?

??? :blink:

$5/mbps is bad? there's no such thing as cheap transit. prices are around $4/m per 10gbps (for somewhat good b/w)

4$ per month, or 4$ million? I seriously dobt I can get any 10gbit/s line for for 4$ in the US, unshared or not unshared doesn't really matter on such a powerful line (do you have a link?), atleast I've tried to find one.

you are just acting cool thestian. You don't know what you are talking about so get a life and fuck your mom.

P.S. your English sucks.

@up

You really, don't know anything of what stian does. You don't know what your talking about, and by insulting him, shows how immature you are.

He is just one of does who makes this forum bad. And you don't even show ONE singel argument for WHY I don't know what I'm talking about. But well, I could agree that my English suck. I don't take time to even read what I've written before posting.

@up

Ofc, to bad there isnt a rule saying no assholes on otland. :) :p

4$ per month, or 4$ million? I seriously dobt I can get any 10gbit/s line for for 4$ in the US, unshared or not unshared doesn't really matter on such a powerful line (do you have a link?), atleast I've tried to find one.

$4/mbps, $40,000/month

OVH seems to have 10gbit connections available for single servers ;p

If you really need a 10g line you will know how to get one ^_^

Back