• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Dedicated Server (Sweden/Stockholm)

Xexza

Reaction score
As I bought a new server, I'm renting out my old one for Open Tibia Server hosting.

* Windows 2003, Apache, MySQL
* Unlimited bandwidth
* 100 mbit both upstream & downstream, practically always over 50 mbit
* Very good latency in Europe. Ping 85.227.189.139.
* Remote access
* Full support regarding hosting issues

Not the best machine, but can most likely handle over 200 players lag-free. It depends on a several things.
AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0GHz, 1.5 GB RAM.

A week free test. If you are satisfied, you will pay a monthly fee.
If you have a lot of players, there are many ways to support me financially. I can monetize and optimize the Open Tibia Server's website for best revenue.

//Highest bid gets

686625945.png

692903411.png

Pingtest
8180745.png

Last edited:
I've got a 8.54 Edited evolution that seem to be promising alot of players..
If you wanna talk further, please send me a PM with your msn:thumbup:

hello i have new porjekt 8.54 real map allmost all fix but i need a hoster

0.3.6 90% bugg free

POI is fix
Anni is fix
arena is fix
INQ is fix
Demon oak is fix

and much more i have script and map fix and i hade a server befour u mabye remember my server Tibia2009 with 400+ player online

my mail is [email protected]

If you get attacked by more than 100+ botnets from a good old UDP flood your screwed.

Linux is more secure when it comes to hosting. Just more security choices I'd say.

If you get attacked by more than 100+ botnets from a good old UDP flood your screwed.

Linux is more secure when it comes to hosting. Just more security choices I'd say.

eh, more secure? Doesn't seem to be a problem to take it down ;dd

Yes, and people shouldn't go outdoors, they may slip.
If you're interested, I'll install Linux for you.

Server were rented during March. Now it is available again!

I used it this month for my war OT, it got good specs for an average custom map server.
Also if you got any problems, the owner gives great customer service.

I really recommend this server!

Back