• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated server

Krashe

Mapper
Reaction score
I've now decided to buy a dedicated server. I'll need help with setting it up and chose OS+Server control panel. And setting my ot server up on the dedicate. Are there any good hearted person here that have done this and could help me? Please leave a comment or pm me :)

I'd use Linux.

Thing is that I've never used linux, I do not know a single thing bout it either. I have been looking at this company; Express servers from Dedicated Server series by LeaseWeb They have pretty cheap servers with enough space, bandwidth and ram that i need the first month, I was thinking of choosing windows 2008 web, but i do not know anything abut the Server Control panel, ive seen people using dedicated server, what they have then is like another window they open and there's like another computer, like teamviewer. Which one would i choose if i want that kind? Here's the choises they offer for windows 2008 web;

Parallels Plesk Panel 10 Domains (+ € 5,00)
Parallels Plesk Panel 100 Domains (+ € 15,00)
Parallels Plesk Panel Unlimited Domains (+ € 20,00)

Back