• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Server

Flip Hosting

Official Hoster of Flip
Reaction score
Hello! I've got some questions about dedicated servers. Could you tell me some good companys?

I will host a RL-Map 8.7 (or 8.6). Players will be over 100.

I want it hosed in Europe. I won't pay more than 100 euro per month (I dont want it to cost much). Must be Windows! :)

Sorry hehe, im too tired to write :p

you can run it in windows. If you have the option It be better to run it in winXP then win7. 2gb RAM minimum 4gb+ RAM would be better.

Then's it's cool! I think I will buy this:

Server Dell: PowerEdge R200
CPU: 1x Intel Quad Core Xeon X3210
RAM: 8GB DDR2
Harddisk: 2x500GB SATA2
Bandwith: 5000gb
Internet: 1 x 100Mbps Full-Duplex

Hosted in The Netherlands

I don't need a server control panel? Or?

Does it look good?

It's good to start with, but if ur server get more players (like 100-150+) you should think about getting a dual- or quad-core system instead of the 1x. But it's a good dedicated server to start with.

Today 00:15
Today 00:49

read the rules or report

OT: you should try linux, just search for ubuntu tutorials it is not hard trust me :)

Okay, I've got the dedicated now.. but how do I login? I try connect to the IP with Windows "Connect to remote disctable" "Anslutning till fjärrskrivbord".

I have 1 acc and pw I use to login on the website. I got one new PW called something like RootInitPass and also a server name. Which should I use?

Okay, I've got the dedicated now.. but how do I login? I try connect to the IP with Windows "Connect to remote disctable" "Anslutning till fjärrskrivbord".

I have 1 acc and pw I use to login on the website. I got one new PW called something like RootInitPass and also a server name. Which should I use?

I think its gonna take a long time untill u will get ur serv online,

@up
Sometimes it can take even 2 days to make dedic server online, information should be on datacenter website.
If you get in e-mail any words that you don't understand, USE:
Google :)
-----------------------------
4x3.1GHz @ 3.4GHz
16 GB ram
2x 120 GB SDD
100mb/s with small, but always better then none anti-DDoS protection [1 IP can send max. 50mb/s to datacenter {UDP}, so attacker need more then 1 PC to attack]
linux...
83 euro :p
Specificaties van de dedicated server Superplan SSD - OVH

Back