• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Server?

HalfAway

Thanatos
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
HalfAway
Hello!

What company would/do you rent your dedicated servers for your tibia hosting?

Last edited:
It kinda depends on what ur buget for each month is.
I checked the webtropia.com website, and I have to say that there is some sort of trap there.
The price they gave, which sais how much u pay each month, are only that price if u are planning on renting/buying them for 2 or 3 years. If you choose it to rent them for less, ur paying more.
Also, Best Dedicated Server Hosting | Superb.net might be a good choice. But there are several good companies for hosting an OT. U might checkout some VPS servers aswell, since they are cheaper than dedicated servers and you can use VPS servers for a good start of ur server.
Good luck with ur server.

I checked the webtropia.com website, and I have to say that there is some sort of trap there.
The price they gave, which sais how much u pay each month, are only that price if u are planning on renting/buying them for 2 or 3 years. If you choose it to rent them for less, ur paying more.
Also, Best Dedicated Server Hosting | Superb.net might be a good choice. But there are several good companies for hosting an OT. U might checkout some VPS servers aswell, since they are cheaper than dedicated servers and you can use VPS servers for a good start of ur server.

Noone will pay 200$ for a 8GB ram dedi lol..

Try
OVH or Hetzner HalfAway :)
Hetzner is located in Germany and OVH got Servers in France and US

worst recommendation I have seen..

Go for ovh or Hetzner.

Noone will pay 200$ for a 8GB ram dedi lol..

Try
OVH or Hetzner HalfAway :)
Hetzner is located in Germany and OVH got Servers in France and US

You forgot RoHan :p
~800-900€/month for hosting ^^

@topic
Special for ots worked good for me:
Don Daniello Group | IT Solutions

If u dont trust him:
Hetzner
Ovh
Strato
Alfahosting

try "strato ag". It's hosted in germany and its really cheap. and its only a 1 month agreement

Back