• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated server!

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
I know there's many threads about dedicated, but i just wonder

how much can this one hold because i decided to buy it.

Server: Dell PE 860
Remote Power Management: Remote Power Management
RAM: 1GB DDR2
Server Control Panel: None
CPU: 1x Intel Dual Core Xeon 3050
Uplink Port: 1 x 100Mbps Full-Duplex
IP: 2
Harddisk: 1 x 160GB SATA II
Volume Connectivity: 2000GB data traffic
Contract term: 3 months

Yours,
Zonet

ummm. with three months contract itll hold up to 300 players

Anco, Gsp, if you have no idea then don't post. Zonet, my mate Znote, is using almost the same as you will, but with 2gb of RAM. If im not wrong, after 300 players +, sometimes it freezes a bit. The 100 mbits upling its pretty okay, but there is lack of RAM, so in your case, you may hold 150-160 players without laging. You should get more ram if you want to handle more players at same time.

1 GB RAM = 160 players (might be some more, the server may use free space disk as RAM)
2 GB RAM = 300 +

Anco, Gsp, if you have no idea then don't post. Zonet, my mate Znote, is using almost the same as you will, but with 2gb of RAM. If im not wrong, after 300 players +, sometimes it freezes a bit. The 100 mbits upling its pretty okay, but there is lack of RAM, so in your case, you may hold 150-160 players without laging. You should get more ram if you want to handle more players at same time.

1 GB RAM = 160 players (might be some more, the server may use free space disk as RAM)
2 GB RAM = 300 +

I cant get more:p i mean that how to add extra:p?

Umm, Obviously check the package you bought from the dedi company and see if there's an option to upgrade more ram or w/e lol

If not send an email to them asking if they could give you more ram for a small fee ;p

I would like to buy one from leaseweb.

I want to buy one for 200euro, that can hold 300 players.. i'll buy a better later when i got the other money from daopay.

So anyone know a Windows server 03 that can hold 300 players for 200euro?

It all depends on which map your going to use.. As the map uses alot of RAM..
Altho you can check Serverloft.com
We bought a server there for 79€ and its a quadcore processor 2.6ghz, 4gig ram etc...

Back