• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

dedicated server

JohnWilliam

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone who could possibly be able to host my server on a dedicated server. Our team is expanding and we would like to minimize extended lag and downtime. I will be willing to pay monthly, we will negotiate the price upon discussion. I would like a more one-to-one hands on person who can be able to help me as I am somewhat of a novice in this area and need to be explained rather than just redirected to a website.

If you are interested please feel free to inbox me, thank you

Hey, I am the owner of the server. I've tried a couple of times before to set up a dedicated server, but I simply do not have the knowledge to do it alone. I am very new to this dedicated server stuff. I am looking for a dedicated server, preferably no more than $40/$50 USD a month.

Ideally, I would send over the server folder, website folder (inc database) and the hoster would compile them and upload it for me unchanged.

The server is getting too big to run from home, and people are starting to leave, temporarily quit until the server is on a dedicated line so this is an urgent matter

Hey, I am the owner of the server. I've tried a couple of times before to set up a dedicated server, but I simply do not have the knowledge to do it alone. I am very new to this dedicated server stuff. I am looking for a dedicated server, preferably no more than $40/$50 USD a month.

Ideally, I would send over the server folder, website folder (inc database) and the hoster would compile them and upload it for me unchanged.

The server is getting too big to run from home, and people are starting to leave, temporarily quit until the server is on a dedicated line so this is an urgent matter
If it is a managed server you are looking for I can recommend LiquidWeb! Their "heroic" support team is indeed just as good as they praise themselves. Response times in LiveChat within a couple of seconds. They also give phone support at the reach of a hand. Those guys are superb! Although...a bit on the pricy side :p And obviously not experienced in OTS but overall they have great knowledge and even answer you technical questions in LiveChat if you are no customer of theirs.

If it is a managed server you are looking for I can recommend LiquidWeb! Their "heroic" support team is indeed just as good as they praise themselves. Response times in LiveChat within a couple of seconds. They also give phone support at the reach of a hand. Those guys are superb! Although...a bit on the pricy side :p And obviously not experienced in OTS but overall they have great knowledge and even answer you technical questions in LiveChat if you are no customer of theirs.

Sounds great to me, like John said, we are both novices and have little experience is compiling and what have you so If i was to choose these guys, they are going to have to do a lot for me. Honestly though, these do sound impressive

I am speaking with him yes, I have used his service before but I was unable to get my server working, I couldn't work out how to do some of the things which they couldn't help me with so ended up being a waste of money to be honest
If you tell me what were the "things" that you were unable to do, I could tell you if anything changed since then. We are trying to improve everything continuously and we'd love to have you back.

Sounds great to me, like John said, we are both novices and have little experience is compiling and what have you so If i was to choose these guys, they are going to have to do a lot for me. Honestly though, these do sound impressive
Check their HEROIC SUPPORT Promise: https://www.liquidweb.com/support/
It is indeed just like they advertise themselves to be.

Just go to https://www.liquidweb.com/ and have a chat with them :) They will surely talk things through with you and evaluate your needs before making the deal. They also offer daily paid vps so you could just use their service for a couple days to see if they can help you with everything. Nonetheless just message them on chat first and they will most likely ask you for a phone call to talk things through. If you dont want phone though e-mail/chat is fine by them, too :)
Very helpful guys! Hands down was very happy with them!

If you tell me what were the "things" that you were unable to do, I could tell you if anything changed since then. We are trying to improve everything continuously and we'd love to have you back.

We discussed that you could not work with my AAC that I use

[UPDATED]

Sorry I'm just remembering everything now.. I didn't know how to create a DNS server (Domain), you compiled and upload the server for me which was good because I do not know how to do that. I didn't know how to upload/create a web server also. I pretty much don't know anything about uploading to a dedicated server so step by step is vital for me

Check their HEROIC SUPPORT Promise: https://www.liquidweb.com/support/
It is indeed just like they advertise themselves to be.

Just go to https://www.liquidweb.com/ and have a chat with them :) They will surely talk things through with you and evaluate your needs before making the deal. They also offer daily paid vps so you could just use their service for a couple days to see if they can help you with everything. Nonetheless just message them on chat first and they will most likely ask you for a phone call to talk things through. If you dont want phone though e-mail/chat is fine by them, too :)
Very helpful guys! Hands down was very happy with them!

Thank you bro, I will go check them out.

Back