• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Servers

shawntio

Reaction score
Hi, I was thinking of buying a dedicated server. So I wonder if theres any good, and cheap servers, I live in Sweden so I'll probably need a swedish dedicated server please reply if you know any good and cheap dedicated servers in sweden Thanks!

I think Im going to buy a server from leasweb LeaseWeb offers Dedicated Hosting, Colocation, Enterprise and Cloud Solutions
Will this server be able to handle a 8.60 real map server with 100+ players? If not please write a cheap dedi server in europe

Code:
DC 1.66 Ghz/2GB/1x160GB (UG015) 
Server Model: EverCase ECR9130 
Processor: Core 2 Duo T5500 
RAM: 2GB DDR2 
Disk: 1x160GB SATA2 
Uplink Port: 1 x 100Mbps Full-Duplex 
Traffic / Bandwidth: 4000 GB (Volume network) * 
1 *
please reply Thanks

ok thanks :p but im new to this so how do I host it on the dedi server? do i need to portforward on the dedi server etc?

All of the ports on a dedicated server are generally forwarded already by default. Usually, (if you're using Windows,) you will connect to the dedicated host with Windows Remote Desktop Connection.

Its a german company? I live in sweden wont It be bad connection etc? If not can you please send a link to a good comp in hetzner that can run my server with 100+ players without any laggs Thanks!

You can get the dedicated hosting package from Thewebpole.com .
It has six plans which hasm ore features..You can choose any of them..

no need to have i7 for ots :S i3 or i5 is just fine but focus on the ram!!!!!

HETZNER!

Hetzner requires a setup fee of 150 euro and also if you server getting DDosed they will block your server access.

Back