• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated servers

Hey,

Have you ordered from them? do they require authorization? what about a contract?

also: Setup fee US$ 149

Any more suggestions? Can't afford to pay a 150$ setup fee.

Yeah, maybe you could try leaseweb's servers then. You can get one with 1 GB RAM, 100 mbts internet, for £140 but in 3 month's. I think it's enough but depends on what you're planning to host, how large the map is etc.

You need more than 1gb to host one of those new realots maps (77mb+) with over 100 players. I hosted the old-style realmap from I think it was Nicaw's ot. With svargrond and lib, and a few changes by myself. On 1 gig ram, 3 ghz and 100mbit. It lagged with 200+.

Rabbe~

Yeah but, Penis Pumpe (Owner of 1337.hopto.org), he had over 300 players on his home computer, 1 GB Ram, 10 mbts internet. He only had a little lag, ask him if you don't believe me.

Back